Do I need to let this go?

my boyfriend left his email on my account, we trust eachother and have access to eachother phones but when I saw he did and saw his ex in his contacts.. I looked up her name and there old before he met me messages popped up and i saw her saying shit like i need u and talking to him.. he blocked her and stuff but should i just delete and not let it bother me? I know I shouldn't cause I have him but basically should i not let it bother me and let it go?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like unnecessary jealousy. If he's done nothing to make you worry and blocked her then I see no reason for you to do anything in his behalf. It's kinda sad you felt the need to check on his private account when you say you trust eachother.

• i didn't check:( thats why it upset me, we share my laptop so his msgs were sitting right there

• How would you know it was his ex if you didn't check and you told someone else in the comments that you saw the messages so you defiantly checked.
      Literally anything could of been on their and relationship or not it's a little shifty to look through your partners old (but private) emails...
      Being upset is on you at the end of the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. U said he already blocked her. If this was a long time ago it’s no big deal

• yes, it just can bug a girlfriend lol seeing those messages.. but thanks i just needed to make sure im being irrational

• No, you’re being irrational lol don’t let things like that bother you. It just causes problems