Do I need to let this go?

my boyfriend left his email on my account, we trust eachother and have access to eachother phones but when I saw he did and saw his ex in his contacts.. I looked up her name and there old before he met me messages popped up and i saw her saying shit like i need u and talking to him.. he blocked her and stuff but should i just delete and not let it bother me? I know I shouldn't cause I have him but basically should i not let it bother me and let it go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like unnecessary jealousy. If he's done nothing to make you worry and blocked her then I see no reason for you to do anything in his behalf. It's kinda sad you felt the need to check on his private account when you say you trust eachother.

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't check:( thats why it upset me, we share my laptop so his msgs were sitting right there

• How would you know it was his ex if you didn't check and you told someone else in the comments that you saw the messages so you defiantly checked.
      Literally anything could of been on their and relationship or not it's a little shifty to look through your partners old (but private) emails...
      Being upset is on you at the end of the day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. U said he already blocked her. If this was a long time ago it’s no big deal

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, it just can bug a girlfriend lol seeing those messages.. but thanks i just needed to make sure im being irrational

• No, you’re being irrational lol don’t let things like that bother you. It just causes problems

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Find a way to let it go. Don’t bring this baggage into your relationship. This is a sure fire way that he will start talking about his ex’ more, I am sure that you don’t want to hear that and would rather be engaged in other activities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. You'll ruin your current relationship over an ex over that. Then here comes the "trust issues" problem and two months from now "it's over."

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go. The messages were before he met you and he blocked her. No need to get jealous over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it go, let it go can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just dump him.

Duh. Yeah, he had a life before you. Go figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let it go. Seriously if a chick did this to me it would be a major breach of trust.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes