Can male and female just be friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course.

I literally challenge Civilization when it comes to this. The biological excuses are so unacceptable. The only difference between an animal and a human is our capability to take control and perform a power of will and apply logic and sense into our actions and social life. Meanwhile; animals follow their instincts powerlessly.

We call ourselves civilized and then we find it so hard to maintain a healthy relationship with our surroundings because our mind is so obsessed with objectifying the opposite sex? If someone can not establish a healthy relationship with the opposite sex without Sexual and Romantic intentions; they are suffering from an unhealthy mind. They must be treated. Because their mind must reach a stage where they can process the opposite sex properly.

People must practice a few factors and everything going to be easier:

1. Practice elements such as; Self-Respect; Self-Control and Decency.

2. Stop looking at the opposite sex as a target to take advantage of.

3. Stop looking at the opposite sex as a sex object.

4. Realize that the opposite sex doesn't exist to fulfill your romantic desperateness and sexual needs.

5. See the opposite sex as another ordinary human being not a sex toy.

We are humans regardless of gender. Humans can be friends.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its possible if your intention is to be just friends and nothing more or if you have a purpose for gathering together that is platonic such as shared cultural interest, shared religious interest, shared experiential interest, shared political interest, shared academic or professional interest, shared hobbies etc..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If they grew up together or the guy is gay. Or in a large social group but not one on one.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a lot of female friends. You would be surprised how none of them are my type or worth my time romantically.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the girl is ugly, yes. i don't believe in male-female friendship.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. I have lots of guy friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes sure

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! Love and insecurity just ruin it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • At age 14 for sure.

0|0
    0|1
  • 100% Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofc.

0|0
    0|0
  • FOR SURE !

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah sure if there's no sexual attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofcourse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes