Most Helpful Guy
I literally challenge Civilization when it comes to this. The biological excuses are so unacceptable. The only difference between an animal and a human is our capability to take control and perform a power of will and apply logic and sense into our actions and social life. Meanwhile; animals follow their instincts powerlessly.
We call ourselves civilized and then we find it so hard to maintain a healthy relationship with our surroundings because our mind is so obsessed with objectifying the opposite sex? If someone can not establish a healthy relationship with the opposite sex without Sexual and Romantic intentions; they are suffering from an unhealthy mind. They must be treated. Because their mind must reach a stage where they can process the opposite sex properly.
People must practice a few factors and everything going to be easier:
1. Practice elements such as; Self-Respect; Self-Control and Decency.
2. Stop looking at the opposite sex as a target to take advantage of.
3. Stop looking at the opposite sex as a sex object.
4. Realize that the opposite sex doesn't exist to fulfill your romantic desperateness and sexual needs.
5. See the opposite sex as another ordinary human being not a sex toy.
We are humans regardless of gender. Humans can be friends.
Most Helpful Girl
I think its possible if your intention is to be just friends and nothing more or if you have a purpose for gathering together that is platonic such as shared cultural interest, shared religious interest, shared experiential interest, shared political interest, shared academic or professional interest, shared hobbies etc..