I need a guys opinion... but girls are also welcome.. what should I do now?

So i've met this guy at the gym, then we started to go out. We were really happy to have known each other, we started to spend more time with each other until things get more serious i guess, we've got to the point that most people around us thought that we are in a relationship but we're not. We were doing so well for the last 5 months now, So i thought that we were just both waiting for a sign to be in a relationship and then we partied during the new year until he kissed me, i'm really not ready for it, but i just gave in and thought may be thats it and then when he dropped me home i asked him. He just answered me that he likes me and he wants me. After the day we kissed everything got weird. Now he told me that he has commitment issues because of his last relationship (he was cheated by his ex) and now all of a sudden we're not talking anymore he told me that we'll have that talk and i'm still waiting for it. What should i do now?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• In situations like this, it's best to go into self-preservation mode. What I mean is you need to protect your heart and just go forward playing things by ear. If nothing comes of it, you won't hurt as bad. If something does, you kept yourself from getting ahead of yourself. I mean, 5 months is a long time to keep obsessing over being cheated on, but some people handle these things slower. Anyway, my advise is to let him do what he's got to do while also living your life. Don't assume either way, and just think that whatever happens is best for both of you. Be guarded, but not to the point if you meet someone else, that you won't miss an opportunity.

• Thanks for your reply, its been a year since he broke up with his EX and still until now he has issues. Whats confusing me is why pursue what we have now if he knows he still have issues... my feeling right now is that i just want the two of us to talk and hear from him what really our status is, but right now we're not talking...

• Ask him to meet up and talk. Clear the air. Tell him that he needs to move on, and you are willing to help. If he still wants to avoid talking to you, you can move on knowing he never will.

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't ready for a relationship. He said so. So u have nothing to 'talk' about. If hevwants to keep seeing u then he is stringing u along. Probably hoping to sleep with u. He doesn't want commitment, walk away.