Newly single after 5 years trying to make plans and talking to women? Learning to text again basically?

I have recently left a relationship after 5 years and I feel ready to get out there again. I've been trying to talk to women with the intention of just making friends. I met this girl in my class and we hit it off right away, we both loved books and fantasy and after class i asked if she wanted my number and we could talk books some more n maybe lend eachother stuff. She responded by going YES OF COURSE and seemed almost like she was waiting for me to ask. We talked that night and things went really well. The next day she talked for a bit and i asked if she wanted to grab a cup of coffee. Its been about a day without a response and i'll be seeing her in class today. But did i come off too strong too fast? I'm not looking to get romantic with a woman just yet and i don't like texting and prefer to meet in person. Should I wait or should I ask again/text her about something else?

01