Do u think you change a guy?

How many women think that they are able to change their man's behavior? If so why do u think u can?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No because i tried to get mines to fix things but he still hasn’t changed so I can’t force anyone to do anything

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• I don't think I could and definitely wouldn't want to. I've no time for charity cases who need someone to teach them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you can change a guy's romantic preferences but that is about it. Unless you convert him to your religion or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be unfair. I don't think that you should try to change another person. No, you can't change another person unless they want to change.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I could and sometimes I believe the guy has so much potential and I want to change him, but ultimately it’s not my job. And changing him to make him better will not make him love you. And loving him will not change him either. It’s just the way some women are, I guess. But I do know that guys do not like to be changed

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think I can change anyone. I think I can give them the support they need to improve themselves though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont see why you would want to change your s. o.. I mean isn't that why you fell in love with them because they had qualities that you liked?
    I can understand changing them, if and only if its something that is going to better them in the long run..

0|1
    0|0
  • I think we can motivate but it's him that puts in the work. We just try to show him what he looks like through our eyes and believe in him. That in itself makes a man want to be a better version of himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never wanted to, but I've had men change themselves for me. I broke up with them. I fell for who they were before, not who they made themselves to try and suit me better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't can change somebody's behaviour, only they can do that of they want to. I believe I can simply inspire that person to change something about them for the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • It. s a trap :)
    You dont really change a person.
    You only ignite or set asleep what is already in there...

2|1
    0|0
  • Im sure one could change someone if they really wanted to, either for love or a way to benefit themself.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can’t change annoying who doesn’t want to change.

0|1
    0|0
  • U can't change a guy but you can help him understand u

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think it’s about changing a man. It’s about growing together as a couple. You both change.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think if he was willing to change then there would be no reason for him to be changed

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would I want to do that? If I don't like him, I'm not gonna be with him and that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you can truly change anybody unless they want to change.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't change a guy. I wouldn't want him try changing me. I'd be pissed.

0|1
    0|0
  • with a lot of work and patience, yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care to because noone can change me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t believe you can

0|1
    0|0
  • Only real love can change someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • No why would I do that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Depends on the guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My question is why would I want to?

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont think I could.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe. But a man has to be able to change himself

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , I changed my boyfriend thank the lord.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes