I told him I'm a virgin and the date after he never kissed me?

I have been seeing this guy for a bit and I told him I'm a virgin and he was fine with it and we are still texting, but the next time we hung out he never kissed me. Did he only do that because he didn't want me to feel pressured?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys put girls into different categories

One category is the girl that is fun to sleep with
    Another category is the girl you avoid unless you are dead serious

He probably thinks he won't kiss you unless he is very serious about you

• We are still texting but he hasn't asked me to hang out again and its been three weeks.. He is super busy with uni but is this weird? ( I don't want to ask to hang out since I asked the last time)

• Don't you think he would tell me that he just wanted to be friends?

• Guys can say anything they want and half the time it's not true - you measure guys by their behaviours and not by their words.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just does not want to pressure you, let you take things at your own pace or at least leave a bit of time before he tries to kiss you.

• I honestly could not tell you on that, from what I have heard it could go either way, better to just ask and have an answer than go on with the confusion

• true. Thanks