Are you attracted to independent women?

Independent women as in women who can take care of themselves, confident , has goals and knows her identity. Basically, she is not dependent on a man to make her happy, she is already happy. Are you attracted to that?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes BUT:

1. If she never even pretends to need me for anything ever, I don’t like that. At least pretend to want a guy to fix something or look at your car or something. Does not have to be anything major.
    2. Be domineering/bossy all you want at work but don’t bring it home.
    3. If she makes vastly more money than me I’m not interested. I don’t want to have to use her money just to be in her social circle. Not my style.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I believe, dating an independent woman is best. That way, she adds her experience and ideas to your life and that just doubles your wisdom and happiness. She can understand concepts like a guy might have friends at work who are girls and they are nothing more than friends. She is capable enough to make decisions for herself, for me and us together, if I am not up for it, due to some reason.

Also, it would be very boring to date someone, who does not have any goals. The way people’s eyes light up, when they explain that they achieved a milestone today is beyond words. The way they describe with the passion about their work, will make you true to yourself and you too would want to work sincerely and hard.

You will not have the guilt for leaving her alone at home, getting bored to death, while you are working/enjoying at office.

I could go and on, but let me just conclude by saying, that I will not have it any other way: I would want my partner to be an independent, happily working woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having a woman that doesn't "need" me and chooses to want me is a lot better than needing me and feeling obligated to put up with me.
    Plus if she has her own career she won't nagg me to death because she is at home chillin and bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would have to depend on other personality traits. Overall I'll have to say 'no' because "I don't need a man" can be and is a euphemism for "I view you as disposable and you don't actually matter that much to me". If she's already happy, what do I add to her life? Why even bother?

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I'm very attracted to a women who can be independent. When she can do everything by her self I know that she is very confident and I am really attracted to a women like that. I just want to make her even more happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • That makes my life so much more easy... So yes. But to an extent. If she's so "independent" that she won't let me provide for her when I offer, whether it be physically, financially, or even emotionally, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absotely. I couldn't see myself taking someone seriously who feels they need other people to make themselves complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see a girl going ahead and doing her own way, I can't help but want to grab her and keep her to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i do not like women who mooch people. independent women are sexy, and i like knowing my girl makes money and we can split bills and rent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course i am, strong willed, energy driven, career oriented, and can make a mean steak. Absolutely!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely there's nothing wrong with that in fact these days it almost has to be that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask this like you are searching for someone who understands this, I'm not afraid of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I wish more women were this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes independent women are attractive for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! A million times yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah that means less money I have to spend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if she's arrogant.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's not cocky af about it

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't become a feminist am ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i respected that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really because I won’t have anything to add any value to her life or feel needed for anything. Those type of women don’t need men for anything except sex once in a while

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes