Are you attracted to independent women?

Independent women as in women who can take care of themselves, confident , has goals and knows her identity. Basically, she is not dependent on a man to make her happy, she is already happy. Are you attracted to that?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes BUT:

1. If she never even pretends to need me for anything ever, I don’t like that. At least pretend to want a guy to fix something or look at your car or something. Does not have to be anything major.
    2. Be domineering/bossy all you want at work but don’t bring it home.
    3. If she makes vastly more money than me I’m not interested. I don’t want to have to use her money just to be in her social circle. Not my style.