Im not the type to post stuff like this but is he interested in me?

I have been having a thing with this guy for a couple months now, who is super serious about university (he is in a professional program) and is more introverted/likes time to himself. Right from the beginning I have had issues with him not asking to hang out (we have seen each other only a few times and won't see each other for a couple weeks on end before our next date), yet we alway have continuing conversations over text (we don't respond to each other every day) but his responses are lengthy and seem enthusiastic. We have only made out but not had sex because I am a virgin. (we are still texting and he is enthusiastic through them.) Is he interested in me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He’s busy and maybe he isn’t at the stage in life where he can focus on his education and be in a relationship with someone. The fact that he continues to have meaningful conversations with you means he is still interested. If he wasn’t, he would’ve stopped talking to you after you decided not to have sex. Find out his exam schedule and ask him to hang out when he’s not too burdened with studying

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s very interested in you

0|0
    0|0
    • why would you say very?

• Even after not hanging for a couple weeks on end?

• With dating introverts, it is about quality time, not quantity of time. You may not spend a lot of time with him and that's ok, as long as the time you do spend together is meaningful. Be patient with him, he will start to open up. Don't be afraid to schedule a few things with him, but don't force it. Encourage him to come out of his comfort zone every once and a while. Dating introverts takes time and patience.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes