Im not the type to post stuff like this but is he interested in me?

I have been having a thing with this guy for a couple months now, who is super serious about university (he is in a professional program) and is more introverted/likes time to himself. Right from the beginning I have had issues with him not asking to hang out (we have seen each other only a few times and won't see each other for a couple weeks on end before our next date), yet we alway have continuing conversations over text (we don't respond to each other every day) but his responses are lengthy and seem enthusiastic. We have only made out but not had sex because I am a virgin. (we are still texting and he is enthusiastic through them.) Is he interested in me?

12