True or false: The friend zone is just in people’s heads. 2 people either like each other or don’t although this can change with circumstances?

• True
  • False

47

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just in peoples' heads, no. It's a place where one person likes another person but has no chance. If they did ever have a chance it has gone because they never acted upon it and now are seen as a purely platonic interest. They have as much sexual attraction potential as a sister or brother. They are in no man's land.

• She either likes you or she doesn’t, it’s not a zone. And that can change depending on various factors although rarely if circumstances remain the same.

• Yes but some people like high risk investments.

• High risk often has higher returns although the chance of getting a return is lower.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Because people can just be friends if that's what they choose.

• Exactly. That’s the whole point I’m trying to make. There’s no such thing as a friend zone.