True or false: The friend zone is just in people’s heads. 2 people either like each other or don’t although this can change with circumstances?

• True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just in peoples' heads, no. It's a place where one person likes another person but has no chance. If they did ever have a chance it has gone because they never acted upon it and now are seen as a purely platonic interest. They have as much sexual attraction potential as a sister or brother. They are in no man's land.

0|0
    0|0
    • She either likes you or she doesn’t, it’s not a zone. And that can change depending on various factors although rarely if circumstances remain the same.

• Show All
    • Yes but some people like high risk investments.

• High risk often has higher returns although the chance of getting a return is lower.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Because people can just be friends if that's what they choose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. That’s the whole point I’m trying to make. There’s no such thing as a friend zone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Friend zone is definitely a thing.

I would not date my girl friends

0|1
    0|0
    • But it’s not a zone. That term implies that it’s a zone you can move out of. You either like her or you don’t. You either see her as just a friend or you don’t.

• The so called "friendzone" is basically when one person has feelings for another, but it's one sided. Happens, get over it.

1|2
    0|1
  • No, friendzone doesn't exist. You either like someone and come clean about it. If it's not mutual, there's no friendzone. If you don't come clean then don't expect mindreading skills from people.

0|0
    0|0
  • FZ is certainly a thing, and simply denying it is being foolish and refusing to accept the truth, dealing with the pain, and moving on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think it is. A girl either likes you or she doesn’t.

• Right, she doesn't like you and you end up her friend, in the friendzone.

• I like how many people say 'there's no friendzone' and then proceed to define it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do it more often than boys

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. False.
    2. True.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's true

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t control how the other person feels so it’s false

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s the whole point I’m trying to make.

• Show All
    • Yes the friend zone supports that point. It’s described as a “zone”.

• So it definitely exists then

Recommended myTakes