Would I be better off dead seeing as how I can’t connect with women or anyone for that matter?

I’ve come to grips with accepting I’m a loner and a loser. I’m 29 and have only really been in one serious relationship. I thought I loved this girl but turns out she was screwing dudes behind my back non stop. I retaliated and hooked up with her friends and she claimed it was worse than being raped. After all of that I overhead people telling me I’m just a broke loser and I believed it. It just feels like women want a man with money and I am still living with my parents. Who honestly would give me a chance? I lost my good job after the breakup and started using drugs and alcohol to get by. By doing that I got into debt and now have no close friends to talk to. I do have another job now but I’m at rock bottom. Not too long ago I drove drunk and totaled my car but luckily I didn’t hurt anyone. That was a huge wake up call as I could’ve died or killed someone innocent. I’ve started to realize my clothes lol horrible, I physically look sick now, and I’m not performing at my job. After being cheated on I ran up 25k in debt but I’ve got it down to 11. It feels like I am unable to connect with anyone on a relational level guy or girl and it’s totally defeating. I see other men at my job and in my head I know they are better than me. It makes me question why anyone would ever like me to begin with seeing as how I’m just a bum. I seriously feel like dying would make it easier but I’m not willing to hurt myself or make anyone in my family endure that. Is it just hopeless or should I just continue to live with the fact some people just won’t connect with anyone as adults?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• go see a therapist and get some professional help bro. learn how to spend less and live within your means if you want to fix your debt problem, don't do anything stupid or risky that would run yourself into further debts, you can worry about getting back in the dating scene and seeing women after you've pieced yourself back together first. be grateful that at least you had already lost your virginity and had gotten laid despite you don't have a relationship with anybody right now.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes