Would I be better off dead seeing as how I can’t connect with women or anyone for that matter?

I’ve come to grips with accepting I’m a loner and a loser. I’m 29 and have only really been in one serious relationship. I thought I loved this girl but turns out she was screwing dudes behind my back non stop. I retaliated and hooked up with her friends and she claimed it was worse than being raped. After all of that I overhead people telling me I’m just a broke loser and I believed it. It just feels like women want a man with money and I am still living with my parents. Who honestly would give me a chance? I lost my good job after the breakup and started using drugs and alcohol to get by. By doing that I got into debt and now have no close friends to talk to. I do have another job now but I’m at rock bottom. Not too long ago I drove drunk and totaled my car but luckily I didn’t hurt anyone. That was a huge wake up call as I could’ve died or killed someone innocent. I’ve started to realize my clothes lol horrible, I physically look sick now, and I’m not performing at my job. After being cheated on I ran up 25k in debt but I’ve got it down to 11. It feels like I am unable to connect with anyone on a relational level guy or girl and it’s totally defeating. I see other men at my job and in my head I know they are better than me. It makes me question why anyone would ever like me to begin with seeing as how I’m just a bum. I seriously feel like dying would make it easier but I’m not willing to hurt myself or make anyone in my family endure that. Is it just hopeless or should I just continue to live with the fact some people just won’t connect with anyone as adults?

01