Help me come up with a Valentine's gift for my boyfriend?

Valentine's day is coming up and my boyfriend and I are into getting each other heartfelt gifts like I was going to get him a heat sensitive mug that's black when cold and turns into a picture of us when hot but he doesn't ever drink hot drinks or soup or anything. I'm stumped on what to get him now, he's really into gaming if there's something cute that I can do with that. He also doesn't like sweets.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking random people on the internet isn't my idea of heartfelt. But any time my wife asks for gift ideas for me I always say bj.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well you can try getting him a game he might really be wanting but can't get for some reason or you can try gifting him a collectable from his favorite game, like a figure or something similar

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him the gift of not having to celebrate a ridiculously commercial tradition

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me comfortable shirt to wear while he's gaming something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him a video game lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what game? Right now we're playing Last of Us but I never played video games before I started dating him so I don't know much about what game he would like. Maybe something similar?

• A ps4 is not bad if you can afford

Recommended myTakes