What would you do?

I went to the doctor the other day and they were testing me for cancer. The doctor told me i hsve a small of 5% of getting pregnanr and my newly married hus band wants to have kids and said we will try until it happens
I was pregnanr before but had a miscarriage and lost the baby.

If your wife or girlfriend couldn't have kids no matter how much sex you have and didn't get pregnanr. Would you stay with her or leave her for someone who can have kids

111

Most Helpful Girl

• There's many other ways to have children. Just discuss with him and what he's thinking, if it disappoints him. He'd be stupid to leave for that reason, because there's so many ways around it. I wouldn't leave my dude if I found out he was shooting blanks, and having no children would make me hate life. So they're important to me, but so is my guy, therefore we'd work it out.

• Hopefully he feels the same and he doesn't know yet he is on a business trip and doesn't get home until sometimes next week

• Thank you

• No worries, anytime :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would stay with her and explore others ways for use to have a kid

• That's good and I haven't told my husbsnf yet since he is away

• Damn that sucks

• Yeah it does