What would you do?

I went to the doctor the other day and they were testing me for cancer. The doctor told me i hsve a small of 5% of getting pregnanr and my newly married hus band wants to have kids and said we will try until it happens
I was pregnanr before but had a miscarriage and lost the baby.

If your wife or girlfriend couldn't have kids no matter how much sex you have and didn't get pregnanr. Would you stay with her or leave her for someone who can have kids

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• There's many other ways to have children. Just discuss with him and what he's thinking, if it disappoints him. He'd be stupid to leave for that reason, because there's so many ways around it. I wouldn't leave my dude if I found out he was shooting blanks, and having no children would make me hate life. So they're important to me, but so is my guy, therefore we'd work it out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hopefully he feels the same and he doesn't know yet he is on a business trip and doesn't get home until sometimes next week

• Show All
    • Thank you

• No worries, anytime :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would stay with her and explore others ways for use to have a kid

0|0
    0|0
    • That's good and I haven't told my husbsnf yet since he is away

• Show All
    • Damn that sucks

• Yeah it does

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I really loved her and everything else was there, I would stay, and see about adopting, keep trying if the chance was 5%. Would for sure stay if I was married when the info came out. If we were dating and in love, it would be a really hard decision, but I might decide to move on, having a family is a must for me

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess a doption is an choice as well but maybe I'll best the 5%

• Let him know, and work through it together. There's things that you both can do to increase fertility. If all of that fails, there's always IVF. Best of luck

0|0
    0|0
    • What is that

• Show All
    • Just keep trying then, best of luck

• Thank you I will try when he comes home

• Don't you hate it when you mispell a word ONCE and your phone uses it every time from then on?

No need to leave, people can carry for you, and of course there are children needing adoption.

0|0
    0|0
    • It does get annoying I'm sorry and isn t a doption expensive

• Of course it is, but so is having a child with hospital stays and ridiculous medical bills, not to mention 9 months of increased good bills while you're not working / working less.

In some places people get financial assistance each month to raise an adopted child. So yes it's expensive but having a child always is. If it's what you want, you find a way to make it happen. Best wishes to you.

• Thank you and I work at my own company

• My condolences. Stay with her yes. There are so many options chief of which could be adopting. You said what your newly married husband's want.. What do you want?

0|0
    0|0
    • To try for a baby and see if I can make a baby

• There's only one opinion that's important -- your husband's. You should discuss this with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is on a business trip and doesn't get home until sometimes next week so he doesn't knkw

• Let’s talk beyond the whole bullshit and be realistic..

If your husband married you in order to spread his magnificent genes then he will probably leave you, but people don’t marry to mate like animals, they marry because they are afraid or under pressure from their family or simply because they love their partner and would love to have someone to share life with them.

So if your husband is a true lover and really want kids you should adopt a baby.. the world is already a crowded place with an overflow of unwanted kids.. no need to create more.

0|0
    0|0
    • He married me because He loves me and I can adoot and maybe try and have a baby

• Show All
    • It’s not a big deal, we live in a time were people are measured by their contributions, if your partner doesn’t see life in this perspective it’s very sad.

• I know he do

• I would stay with her... adoption is always an option

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stay

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay. We would figure it out together.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hopefully he feels the same way when I tell him

• I hope so. Good luck but if he's a good man he will.

• Okay thank you

Recommended myTakes