On dating websites if you get a message should you reply if you aren't interested?

So I recently joined a dating website for the first time. Since joining I have gotten messaes from a few women but unfortunately I'm not into them, either not physically attracted or I don't think our personalities would match. But I'm not sure if I should reply to them and try to hint at not being interested or tell them straight out I'm not interested or should I just not reply at all?
  • Yes, you should still reply.
    Vote A
  • No, you should not reply.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It'd be kinda tricky, or awkward. Or perhaps not very good for her to hear, but I think you should. I think everyone should. It'd save a lot of time, rather than just sitting by my phone expectantly awaiting a reply

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I wouldn’t reply, and if someone didn’t reply to me I’d just assume they weren’t interested and leave it at that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd either message them saying directly "sorry not interested" or just not respond. I think they would get the message either way. I don't think it's a good idea to try to hint anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like spam

0|1
    0|1
  • You shouldn't reply

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't k ow girls messaged guys that much.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes