All I can ever do is text girls... I can't seem to hang out with anyone meaningful?

All throughout high school I only hung out with 2 girls outside of school and it was only 3 times for not that long. I've never really had a girlfriend, I got close but she pretty much led me on and then broke my heart back in high school. Now it's been a few years and I'm working. I've hooked up with a few girls from tinder or one night stands but never with a girl I've liked or really known. Until recently: my coworker and I started flirting and texting all the time. Her and I have gotten into a pretty good relationship where I she says she really likes me and I really like her. The only problem is she has kids, works 45 hours a week, and her x doesn't like her being with other people... so all we really do is text... I mean we hang out maybe once a week for like an hour. And we work together a bit... but other than that it's plain texting. I feel like the rebound almost... but she swears I'm not and I do like her and don't want to assume anything. It just sucks bc all I want to do is hang out but I feel like I never can. I feel like we can't talk at work and we can't hang out outside of it. I feel like I can't find a girl to like me... rather how I talk and make them feel through text :/

01