Would you date someone with the "perfect body" if they had moderate/severe acne?

Say you physically this person has the type of body that you're attracted to and they have an amazing personality but bad acne, is that a deal breaker? Why it why not?Would you date someone with the "perfect body" if they had moderate/severe acne??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a deal breaker, it's a condition that isn't their fault. I would try my best to try to help them cure it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Acne is temporary, It's definitely not a deal breaker!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I can deal with a few pimples but I'm a face girl, perfect body doesn't fix your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t because I have a skin picking disorder and it makes me wary of accidentally doing it to other people or hurting them with the comments I have about my issue. I still think people with acne are attractive, like my boyfriend has moderate acne and it’s been an uphill battle with the disorder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once upon a time, I contacted a girl from a dating company and we wrote to each other a bit. I didn't think she was very pretty for just that reason, so I stopped writing.

A couple of months later, I received a letter from a better looking girl who said she was the first's cousin. We wrote a bit and I arranged to visit her.

Upon arrival, I was greeted not just by the second, but also by the first. As we were walking towards the taxi at the airport, I thought how great a body the first had. Hubba hubba.

The first girl was doing most of the talking and confessed that the second wasn't her cousin, but her sister and she had pushed her into writing me. At the end of the second day, the three of us plus another younger sister were at dinner. I asked the second and the younger to go outside while I confronted the first. I said something like, "[second] doesn't have any interest in me, do you agree?" We talked about how much her sister liked me (she was polite, but disinterested), but how much she did herself and how we were a better match. So I swapped. The girls came back in and I explained to the very relieved second how it was going to be. The little sister was totally confused at what just happened.

The first girl, with the acne, and I had sex, her first time, the next day and she was a quick learner and we had a nice time while I was there.

We met up years later in a different city and she still had a great body and was fun to sleep with. She is married now with two kids, I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I never understood why people wouldn'tdate someone with acne. Of course id try to get them help, only because its quite painful and i wouldn't want them to be selfconscious because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well part of a perfect body would entail nice skin so can't have both. I dont think id be able to date someone with bad acne.

0|1
    0|0
  • 😍😍Yeah. why not is natural thing. in a teenger age many of guys faced this kind of problems. some have to suffer whole life. if she have good behavior and good attitude. definitely she will get a good date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't see someone like that, i mean, i don't view the 'looks', i just date the person if i feel comfort with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.. The acne won't stop them from lookin nice for the most part at least.. Lol..

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne isn't a deal breaker at all for me. Seeing as a lot of girls at my school have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does not matter how you look as long as you both care for each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that problem from nature so I don't care of them I can date

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol it's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not until she fixes it

0|0
    0|0
  • No there meds out there to help

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most chicks cover it up with makeup anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't overly important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • It's doesn't matter