What's the cutest thing a guy can do?

I don't mean what's the best date idea or anything I'm just asking what actions women find attractive

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys with very good manners. Last week I was chatting with a guy and he told me he was going to the bathroom to wash his face and I thought - why this guy is so neat and clean! he even goes to the washroom in the middle of the school day to wash his face!

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I find most attractive is shameless femininity, anything from having long hair and knowing how to take care of it, to painting your nails or doing makeup.