What's the cutest thing a guy can do?

I don't mean what's the best date idea or anything I'm just asking what actions women find attractive

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys with very good manners. Last week I was chatting with a guy and he told me he was going to the bathroom to wash his face and I thought - why this guy is so neat and clean! he even goes to the washroom in the middle of the school day to wash his face!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I find most attractive is shameless femininity, anything from having long hair and knowing how to take care of it, to painting your nails or doing makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Play with a puppy, play with a baby, act silly, be nice to their mothers, be nice to their sisters or younger siblings... and that's what I can think on the top of my head

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I like when the dude I'm dating cuddles me. After we had sex for the first time he hardcore cuddled me and it was awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sing just for me

0|0
    0|0
    • That's great cause I'm actually a musician lol. My last girl hated it though. I thought it was just my voice but like soon after we broke up tons of her friends started commenting on my bands page with heart eyes and all this annoying stuff

• How could she hate it? What wrong with that girl? That's something so sweet

• I don't know she was weird. I'd known her for so long and I always showed interest. We got together and she just didn't talk to me and there was no communication. I broke uo with her cause she seemed to show no interest but she swears I was the uninterested one

Recommended myTakes