How can I break the ice with my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I are pretty shy to start out with, he's a sweetheart.
*Opens doors for me, pays for my meals, comes to the door when picking me up, acts nervous/fidgets around me, let's me choose, texts me daily, doesn't ever talk sexual with me (yet) lol. But there's this intense feeling around us, and it's cause I am pretty sure I am his first legit girlfriend. There's one thing, we HAVEN'T kissed or held hands! It bothers me that I can't have the guts to do it myself. Cause I am pretty sure he's nervous or is just waiting. But we are boyfriend and girlfriend, and it's rare to see couples not kiss lol. How can I do this? My stomach is always in a knot when I am around him, cause I like him so so much. Please help me!

86

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I get it, so shy around first real lady, maybe in a way break it through text first, gonna be anxiety provoking to say something but be simple, say are you open to being more physical, I would bet my right hand hand his brain is screaming yes! part of what's happening to keep you both shy is sexual tension, that's the intense feeling, he is shy and is likely unsure where the line is without going over it and making you uncomfortable, if you can summon the will to just say you want to kiss him, or whatever he will be more than willing and relieved

• Oh nice, that's great to know! I knew it was intense feeling lol. Should I just talk with him about it? Or wait for the right moment?

• I would when ever you could just go ahead and kiss him if the urge took you, he may have a slight shock moment but the spontaneous action and that you made that move will almost certainly want more ha

• Sorry forgot, when ever you can talk or what ever works for you, now, fave to face, when ever but I doubt there is too soon

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a good start, it's nice to see a relationship start like this for a change. Have you tried bringing up the topic of kissing? Maybe you should ask him how he feels about kissing or if he's ever kissed someone before. How old are you guys by the way?

• Oh definitely, I haven't yet. I asked him if I could give him a hug. (The first time we hugged lol) I could totally ask him, I am not by far experienced at kissing either. We are both 20 :)