Is my boyfriend controlling?

Me and my boyfriend have been together since October last year. It was fine, up until Christmas, he was accusing me of cheating, said something if any guys like my pictures (now girls like his and compliment him), if I added or accepted anyone’s friends requests, he would ask how did I know them. I deleted Snapchat cause of how he constantly accused me of sending nudes, pictures and chatted up people (I reactivated it recently, just to find out why my friend blocked me, but she hasn’t said why), he knows when I was on it, he even says the same thing when I get Instagram likes on pictures. I’ve deleted every photo of myself off Instagram and only post like plush toys, anime things, drawings, my cat and game pictures. I’ve deleted every photo containing myself on Facebook too. Cause he said something about guys liking my pictures. Girls like his photos on both social media’s, he has his Snapchat and hasn’t uninstalled it or anything. I told him that my patience is running thin and I’m starting not to quite care about what he does, who he talks to and hangs out with. He apologises, then goes straight back to saying I’m chatting up people, I’m getting to the point I’m going to delete Facebook in a few weeks, I don’t accuse him. Cause I find it disrespectful, but he accuses me. Even if I walk to the store with my mum, he thinks I’m using that as a excuse to meet up with other guys. What should I do?
#1. I just noticed more unusual behaviour from him too. If I’m on Facebook until a bit after 12am, he asks why and says that I’m up till 3am. If anyone follows me on Instagram (I had 182 followers, now I have 191) he asked who they were (5 are girls, some random dude I don’t even know and 3 are shopping pages). He even asked about Twitter by saying “you had like 400 followers and now you don’t (I’ve never had that many followers) even if I follow someone on Instagram he asks who they were.
#2. My mum told me to reactivate Snapchat so she can send me silly photos. All of my friends on there are females and if I am on it he will Facebook audio or video call me and say “you were on Snapchat 30 minutes ago (or how many minutes/hours ago I was on there) who were you chatting up and why can’t I see your story (I haven’t posted on there I’m not game too)” I said to him “I actually feel really uncomfortable you doing it and it feels kind of stalkerish” he tried to assure me its not

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump this guy. He has total control over you. Because of your boyfriend, you deactivated Snapchat and you're contemplating deleting more social media. He doesn't want you having friends, he's accusing you of things with no evidence or even a reason to have a hunch. Why should your life go on like this? What other freedoms are you going to lose?

• I don’t play online gaming anymore (he does on Xbox one and plays it everyday. Even when I visit him and plays a game that his apart of a clan on and does raids). The clan his in has 2 girls on there and his friended them on Facebook. Cause I heard 1 of the girls mention his Facebook page and something he posted/said to her. I used to play it all the time, now if I play COD he Facebook video rings me. To be sure i am playing the game or not. But I’ve been playing Mario kart 7 online. His offered to let me use his wifi on my 3ds. As long as I don’t get on Facebook with it. I like to read manga and he will sometimes make me put them away or distract me when I am drawing

• Ditto that, the guy sounds massively insecure and controlling, two reasons he may be a cheater. His insecurity will make him jump at the chance of validation as soon as someone else pays interest in him, his controlling paranoid side is a good indicator he thinks other people are doing what he does. Get away, for your own sanity.

• @Schnitzel his told me he is insecure and paranoid and said it was a ex’s fault for being paranoid and insecure. He said something about her chatting up guys behind his back while he gamed. I game too, but since his been paranoid lately and even paranoid over me gaming. I don’t enjoy it like I used too. I’m not paranoid by any means and I’ve told him that. I trust until someone does themselves in, then I don’t trust them nor talk to them. I’m a kid at heart and if I do anything kid like behaviour (like jumping in puddles, wearing silly things at the markets in the town he lives in or generally be silly) he tells me to stop and tells me to act normal. That it’s embarrassing and he feels like a creep. Cause everyone looks at me. I don’t even wear my pikachu beanie cause he said it’s childish and people give me weird looks and looks at him. Even when I used to admire him. He would tell me to stop cause he got paranoid

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a hypocrite, if he expects you to delete pictures and social media accounts he should do the same. You should demand he do all the things he expects you to do. What else can you do? He is controlling everything you do and you're just obeying him without even questioning what him and what he does.

• When i deactivated Snapchat. Then reactivated it to find out why my friend blocked me on Facebook (she still didn’t say and I wasn’t home nor had wifi when she did, perhaps she deactivated Facebook or something) he said to me “you reactivated your Snapchat. After you told me you deactivated, you lied to me” no matter how many times I told him that I activated it to see why my friend blocked or possibly deleted her Facebook. He still asked. Like if he wanted to real reason or something. But even after deactivating it. He still had his