What does it mean?

What does it mean when a guy says "you are like my little safe place"
I've been having sex with this guy for 5 months. He has said many of times we are only friends. Recently I asked him was he getting attached to me he said "yeah".
I asked how would he feel now if i went and slept with someone else and he didn't like the idea of it anymore, when he was fine with it before.
I asked him what i meant to him today. And he said i was his friend obviously, but also his safe place.
So confused because he has said he doesn't want a relationship with me, but lately its seeming like he is looking at me as something more.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Whay it sounds like to me is that he's starting to develop feelings but isn't 100% sure about them. He's probably wondering if it's the sex or if it's you that's causing him to get attached. As for him saying that you're his safe place, that probably just means that he feels comfortable around you; like he's able to let his guard down.

0|0
    0|0
  • H e’s getting attached and the chances are increasing to have a relationship. What he wants is to spend time with you when it’s convenient

1|0
    0|0
  • He is a bit confuse between what he has to do further?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes