He didn't play games with me?

My boyfriend, when we first met. He didn't play games at all, just wondering why? Not saying it's a bad thing, I thank goodness he didn't play or lead me on with me. What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leading someone on generally refers to telling someone you like them, love them, whatever, when you really don't. Whether that's to get something sexual, or just some attention is different for different guys.
    Playing games generally refers to not coming straight out and being 100% with what you want, maybe saying you like them one day, then not another, then back to liking them later. It's like he was straight up with what he wanted, and didn't try and "have fun" with trying to get your interest.

Not sure how accurate it is, just my opinion from someone who hasn't done either playing games or leading someone on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Real men and women, don't play games. My boyfriend didn't play games w/me either. People who play games aren't interested, just want sex or want an ego boost.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems like a guy who is comfortable with himself and had the confidence to go for it straight up. Pretty sure your boyfriend likes you a lot then ๐Ÿ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are game players. There are actually some of ua good ones still out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • guys who really like a girl, they don't play games with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Does he play games with others, and just not you?
    Or doesn't play period?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.. heโ€™s not a player

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm it means he's not an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • An honest whole human rare find

0|0
    0|0