Why did he say, you're young and attractive, why are you single?

i met this guy. we were talking. he said, you're young and attractive, how come you're single? why did he ask me that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 28 and you've never heard this line? I mean, I look at your question here and wonder how a girl with a font as beautiful and intelligent as yours could possibly be single!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell? I hate questions like this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Is it not obvious?
    1. You're attractive in his eyes, so he thinks that you'd have no issue finding a man to be in a relationship with.
    2. Or he was genuinely asking about previous relationships and what went wrong with them for you to end up single.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a classic pick up line. I've known guys who would start saying these dumb pick up lines when they got nervous. It's similar to how some people begin to stutter when they are nervous. I guess you should feel flattered that a guy found you so attractive, it made him nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • He finds it hard to believe an attractive young woman would be single. Seems pretty straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two options

1- he is implying what’s the catch here

2- he saw a movie and the main character used this as a pick up line.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's curious as to what your hang ups are. I wonder about that all the time but usually don't verbalize it

0|0
    0|0
  • He couldn't think of anything better to say and he wants to date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks you're pretty and should have been swept up by now?

0|0
    0|0
  • because he wants to date you... duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curiousity and flirting

0|0
    0|0
  • ... No

0|0
    0|0
  • because he is not very creative