Does my ex like me?

So me and my ex girlfriend broke up 6-7 months ago in which we did not contact each other except when she wished me happy birthday 10 days later. I ran into her during an exam prep program which lasted for 3 days. First day we awkwardly saw each other and looked away. Second day she said hey to me while I was with a mutual friend. And she'd talk to me as if nothing happened and I sensed flirting but like I don't know for sure. Last day we talked a lot and she grabbed my chin we talked a lot. Does she like me and miss me. And what do I do should I contact her first or like wait for her. We blocked each other off everything and I forgot to talk about her and I talking online again.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is definitely flirting with you. Don't forget why you broke up with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the response. And well we kinda broke up cause she said "she had to focus on school and doesn't like me like the way she used to" but like I admit I was clingy asf and kinda showed her some of my insecurities. But we've spent like 6 months apart before bumping into her where I've become better. Still think I got a chance?

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes