Would you date a very fat guy?

As a very fat guy I was just wondering if any girls would actually consider dating someone like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind ONLY if they r not actually comfortable with being fat and are working on being fit. Because even when I'm fat, I'm always not letting it stay that way for too long before I start dieting or working out... It's just not healthy, idc what people say that "love yourself the way you are blah blah blah" ... Nope.
    There s always room for continuous improvement and being fit is not a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree, I have always been fat but I really want to lose a lot of weight, I've just always found it extremely difficult.

• Show All
    • I've dated a chubby guy before and he didn't make the efforts to look better but it didn't matter that much to me honestly. I know all women are different but I also have flaws so if I truly like someone i can accept a bit of fat u know.

As for results, u won't see them right away, you need to work out and keep a healthy diet without stopping and you r most likely gonna see the results a month or two after you've started

• That's a very nice way of thinking! Yeah I know it takes time it's just frustrating at times lol. I think I need to find someone to keep me honest and to stick to the dieting, I'm just very shy and don't like to bring up me dieting with friends etc lol. But anyway thanks for your opinions and encouragement!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• My fiance is on the chubby side but i find it cute. He blames my cooking and that its too nice. But he has a personality to die for and that's what matters most for me. I know all girls are different and most we will go for the slender or muscular types, but there is girls out there that will love you for you. As I saw your trying to loose weight. Don't be so hard on yourself if your not noticing results straight away, you may not notice it but others may. It takes a lot of time and dedication to do it so don't beat yourself up. Your time is coming just you wait it will pay off in the long run ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just do the easier healthy thing and lose weight?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want nothing more than to lose a load of weight and I am trying... But I assume then you wouldn't consider dating me until I lost weight?

• i wouldn't, but thats just my preference. i like short, pale, skinny guys. like seth green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type to be honest but it mostly depends on personality

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know a fat guy who got a fat girl and they are dating and happy. You can definitely find a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, no, because I exercise a lot and am generally a very active and fit person and the difference would be too drastic, but aside from that if you're sweet and funny and loving than why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating someone who's abit on the bigger side, however not more than that. I like to see someone who is taking care of themselves health wise. (I'm a health freak)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes