Would you date a very fat guy?

As a very fat guy I was just wondering if any girls would actually consider dating someone like me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind ONLY if they r not actually comfortable with being fat and are working on being fit. Because even when I'm fat, I'm always not letting it stay that way for too long before I start dieting or working out... It's just not healthy, idc what people say that "love yourself the way you are blah blah blah" ... Nope.
    There s always room for continuous improvement and being fit is not a bad thing.

• I completely agree, I have always been fat but I really want to lose a lot of weight, I've just always found it extremely difficult.

• I've dated a chubby guy before and he didn't make the efforts to look better but it didn't matter that much to me honestly. I know all women are different but I also have flaws so if I truly like someone i can accept a bit of fat u know.

As for results, u won't see them right away, you need to work out and keep a healthy diet without stopping and you r most likely gonna see the results a month or two after you've started

• That's a very nice way of thinking! Yeah I know it takes time it's just frustrating at times lol. I think I need to find someone to keep me honest and to stick to the dieting, I'm just very shy and don't like to bring up me dieting with friends etc lol. But anyway thanks for your opinions and encouragement!