Can you develop feelings for a person through text alone?

I've had the pleasure of chatting to two men through text for a few weeks.
Both are close to my age, single professionals.
I have found myself looking forward to each text or email sent and I know they look forward to mine. Both have said exactly that.
Is it possible to feel a connection via text and email?
Because it feels like something.

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes mam it is. That's what happened to me and my girlfriend and we got in a LDR for nearly 2 month now. I'll go and visit her in two days for the first time and I really love her. I think it has a lot of positive sites to start with texting cause you can see how the other one thinks before you meet in real life. When I wrote her at the very beginning I didn't even knew how she looks like and she didn't knew how I look like so it wasn't possible to judge the other person by his look but by the character of the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can.
    It depends on how comfortable you get with them over text.
    I developed feelings for this guy I used to talk daily for hours on messenger. First I thought I liked it because it was a habit but once I stop texting him, I realized I developed feelings for him.