Can you develop feelings for a person through text alone?

I've had the pleasure of chatting to two men through text for a few weeks.
Both are close to my age, single professionals.
I have found myself looking forward to each text or email sent and I know they look forward to mine. Both have said exactly that.
Is it possible to feel a connection via text and email?
Because it feels like something.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes mam it is. That's what happened to me and my girlfriend and we got in a LDR for nearly 2 month now. I'll go and visit her in two days for the first time and I really love her. I think it has a lot of positive sites to start with texting cause you can see how the other one thinks before you meet in real life. When I wrote her at the very beginning I didn't even knew how she looks like and she didn't knew how I look like so it wasn't possible to judge the other person by his look but by the character of the person.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you can.
    It depends on how comfortable you get with them over text.
    I developed feelings for this guy I used to talk daily for hours on messenger. First I thought I liked it because it was a habit but once I stop texting him, I realized I developed feelings for him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course it is! I texted with a girl about some weeks and we felt that there could be more. About 2 months later we met in personal and it was like we know each other since years. Now 5 awesome years had passed as a couple

1|1
    0|0
  • It is possible, but I have felt crushed when I actually met a couple and they were not what I had anticipated. People tend to hide some small things that will matter to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Perhaps more for some than others but as long as they're honest with you, enjoy chatting and you think the connection is there, why not? Anything is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it feels good to see messages that make us feel good, but you must see whom they are in person to see if the messages match who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can happen, but you have to realize when you finally meet them in person, there may not be a connection that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , so what u need to do is date them both and see who u have a better connection with in person

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe you can fall for someone over text messages/ emails alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I wouldn't.. It would be just good chat for me, no emotions involved..

0|0
    1|1
  • Be careful as they are most likely not as you hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's very much possible

1|1
    0|0
  • It can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.