How important is the physical attractiveness of the woman you romanticize about to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a plus if she is attractive, but it really doesn't matter. I'm focused on whether this person is compatible with me and is fun to be around, not on how she looks. Being married to someone you're attracted to but can't stand to be around is miserable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Extremely. I mean like I'll put character higher on the priority list but I have to be attracted to pursuit a relationship with her. It's not fair to them otherwise. I would hate to be drug along in a relationship by some girl who wasn't attracted to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl to be physically attractive. I don't want her so hot that every guy we come across tries to hit on her. But I don't want her so ugly that people are repulsed and asked me how I could possibly bone her. Happy medium

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually prefer a woman with a good personality. Not that I don't notice an attractive body.

In other words, physical attractiveness draws me in, but if the personality is ugly, I won't stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, looks matter. You can fall in love with someone who isn't that attractive based on their personality but there needs to be a level of attraction. Ranging from 5 to 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little. Won't say none at all, but beauty is a highly fragile basis to romanticise on at our age, won't you say?

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s important to me... but real love more like God, the both work in mysterious ways and they don’t exist

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction makes up about 15% of my total equation for liking a girl. Personality and drive are much more important

0|0
    0|0
  • For all guys it is the only thing that matters at first.. If they say otherwise they are just trying not to come off as shallow..

0|0
    0|1
  • If your not attracted 2 them you won't try to romance them

0|1
    0|0
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 maybe everything above a 6.5 is good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't quantify it but it's deffinitely pretty damn important xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Beggars can't be choosers

0|1
    0|0
  • It's about a 7/10 on how important it is to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Very high... Or at least high

0|0
    0|0
  • Important

0|0
    0|0
  • Very

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if u r attractive it adds romanticize

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to brag but she has to be on par, so its kinda hard them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes