How do you guys when you love boyfriend/girlfriend?

I want know because I have been dating this girl for a 8 months now and I haven't said yet she has already and feel guilty that I don't feel it yet when do you know? Here's clip of TV couple that I love

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Love that couple! Don't want her to leave suits. Different people tell differently. I knew I love my fiance when I imagined my future and he was in it, when I wanted to talk to him about how my days been or when something good had happened, I also knew because if I thought about him leaving me or us breaking up I'd get extermly upset.

Most Helpful Guy