What's the big deal with being friendzoned?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally its referring to a guy friend that has genuine feelings for his female friend. While she is out getting her heart broke she confides in him to cheer her up but never seeing him as a guy that would be anything more than a friend.
    Even though he may legitimately love her, it never happens.
    That's the basic explanation.
    Chances are the ones you friendzoned are the ones that want to be a reason you smile day to day or want you to have the support you need to achieve your dreams and not in it just for booty.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people like to believe that liking someone else means that person is obligated to like you back. It just shows that they’re a shitty person, really.

2|1
    0|2
    • This is exactly my opinion.

• Show All
    • True. And, if you can't handle being friends with someone, that simply don't be. No one's pulling a gun to your head and forcing you to stay friends in such situations.

• Yes, I agree.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why is it a big deal for girls to get rejected by a friend they want to be with, but it can’t hurt a guy? Why is it okay to lead a guy on, accepting his love and affection, his gifts and presents, then smash him to the ground when he expresses his feelings and wants reciprocation?

1|0
    0|0
    • Why says it's okay for a girl to be hurt, and not for a guy?

• It's a couple of issues really smashed into one.

It could mean guy likes girl, girl doesn't, guy moves on with life. Girl upset he doesn't want to stick around when he has no reason to.

Another one is when a girl leads a guy on deliberately to get him to do things gor her, and the guy eventually wakes up and says enough

1|0
    0|0
  • it's not that much of a big deal, but it's kinda become a meme over the years.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not big deal, I read somewhere else a guy said the big deal is when you got familyzoned, siblingzoned, or even parentzoned

2|0
    0|0
  • It’s not a big deal

1|0
    0|0
  • They wanna smash

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it either.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes