Should I tell him how I feel about our differences?

There is a guy out there and we like each other a lot. He told me I'm a great match for him and I feel the same way about him.
The problem is we are different races and cultures. I kind of feel like he thinks I wouldn't want to be him as in officially dating because of his race and culture. He even said that he never thought he would have a chance with me.
On top of that, he said that he's surprised how good we are together because how different our backgrounds are.
I want to be with him but I never told him that. Now I feel like I want to tell him that I don't care about the differences and I don't care what he thinks. I just want him to know how I feel.
Is that a good idea to tell him the truth? If I do, will he feel pressured to do anything?
I don't want him to feel pressured. I just want him to know the truth.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing great ever happens in your comfort zone. If it scares you a little, it's likely the right thing to do.