Should I ask my crush out again as we flirted big time but she rejects me due to boyfriend but now shows up on suggested friends list on facebook?

There was this female at my work. During her internship we started flirting with each other. I knew see had a boyfriend at the time. She was also flirty with me through body language. She definitely had a crush on me. As I have a major crush on her I frequently watched her facebook profile to just see her face after work during her internship. She never showed up on my people you may know list or friendship proposal list on facebook during that time. About a month before her internship would end I told her that I liked her but I knew she had a boyfriend. She basically rejected me because she had a boyfriend. Her internship ended in june/july.

The first time she showed up on my friendship proposal list was when she went on vacation in August and also when she returned from vacation. After that she showed up on my friends you may know list on facebook (mostly almost at the very top of the list) on and off (disappears completely from the list) on average 1 time a week for a couple of days at a time almost like clockwork.

As I suspected a co worker in which I confided that I liked her was talking to her. I did not mind as I suspected it from very early on in her internship and it was a good way to let her know things without having to acknowledge to her that I liked her. I did some tests by telling the co worker my crush was watching my facebook profile and sure enough she disappeared from the facebook list for about 4/5 weeks and then started again. I said this to the co worker and now she disappeared for a few months. I went on vacation and the evening I left the country my crush showed up on the suggested friends list of facebook. And after that on and off on the people you may know list of facebook.

So my question is now as I believe my crush still has a crush on me should I ask her again about her relationship status and maybe ask her out again or move on. As she is quite shy and I do not believe she would confront me even if she really wanted.

02