When you are having a thing with someone does it always have to go perfect?

When you have been dating someone for a few months , does every interaction have to be really good? Does a few bad interactions matter?

When you are having a thing with someone does it always have to go perfect?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Everything will happen but perfect. It's a new person, life can't be perfect with a person I've known for one month, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Real Life is never perfect, and relationships in real life, never goes perfect nor stays perfect, Bad things happens always, you just dont have to let em take you both down

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think every interaction is going to be really good you're going to be sorely disappointed. You're going to be dissatisfied and you're going to be hurt. You're going to feel neglected sometimes and you're going to have trouble with him sometimes. That's how humans are. It's messy and complicated and good and bad and awful and wonderful.

There's a reason we say "you argue like an old married couple". It's not because old married people hate each other or don't love each other, it's that we're messed up people and when you love someone you trust them to stick by your side through thick and thin. And unfortunately that means it's easier to argue sometimes. But that's part of life as a human being.

We long for closeness but it is precisely that closeness that enables us to hurt and be hurt. That's the Hedgehog's Dilemma - one of the greatest allegories for humanity in my book

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes