Guy breaks up with his girlfriend to be with me, then breaks up with me to be with his ex... He is the one with issues correct?

Let me state that I in no way want this guy back in my life and I’m still trying to process how much of an idiot / selfish prick he is. He dated a girl for 2 years, met me, broke things off with her after he took me out a couple times (I did not know he was with anyone). Then we dated for 2 months, we never slept together because I refused to since I found out about his ex, and then he broke things off with me and went back to his ex girlfriend. He’s the loser here, right? Why do I feel like I’m the one who was made a fool, or like he did me wrong? I never gave him sex, so I feel like I at least have that. But overall I just hate the guy and think he’s a selfish dick. What are your thoughts? I feel even more sad for his girlfriend, she’s hanging on his nut sack for god knows what reason.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Exactly I’m so proud of you 👏🏾👏🏾. Good job on being so strong and a savage. Not falling for anyone’s bullshit!
    So yea he’s the one playing games.
    I’ve been through this as well.
    I’m married and I’ve met a guy out in the club, he’s also married but apparently he was going through some issues with his wife or whatever, and he was making moves on to me... 🤦🏾‍♀️
    He’s texted me saying he got a divorce and he really loves me...
    I’m like 🤷🏾‍♀️ DAFUCK? We hung out a couple of time because I was getting free drinks of course and he was really cool guy to be out with (before he got divorced), I see him as a friend I never touched him or let him touch me 😂 then my bestie and I found out he’s was lying about about a lot of things and he also has two children, after I asked him if he had kids or not 😆😆🤷🏾‍♀️ we spotted him at Walmart (my bestie and I) with his wife and his two children 😂😂

• He wanted me to leave my husband for him, and then what? Play happy family with him? Because I don’t have children 😆😆😆 and I don’t plan on doing maternity until I reached my goals...
      I’m so over these guys I swear 😆can’t go out with my bestie without being harassed...
      Have a good day 👌🏾😆

• Wow! Lol, can’t believe he thought you’d actually fall for all of that? Good for you you saw through his crap and found the truth too👏 These guys 🙄 I swear 😒 more of nuisance than anything

• Seriously and so did you 😂😂👏🏾👏🏾

Most Helpful Guy

• U 2 where both stupid him for thinking he would be better off with you as they say the grass is greener on the other side and you for thinking that dating someone that's clearly unloyle and things would be different

• I get the sense she's looking for affirmation. For people to say how wrong he was. But yeah, both are definitely dumb.

• U can but won't change anything to when you return

• Well I mostly just want time back to focus on my career since I spent more on him the last 2 months for nothin