How do you stop being paranoid and thinking ''All guys say this, he probably says that to all girls''?

So I was having a conversation with one of my best friends about my boyfriend who I've made it official with now. Obviously there can be this thought at the back of your mind when you're with a guy, ''Is he just saying this to get laid'' and you tend not to take the words to heart that he might say because your paranoid/insecure, and you might miss out on a sweet moment when he is actually just genuine, sweet and honest. I've tried not to overthink and have a barrier up but I feel like my friend just messed with my mind after our conversation.

So her and I were having a conversation about my conversation with him and why I wanted to wait with sex. What I said isn't important but he answered '' Fair enough, I'm in no rush. It will happen when it happens. And those guys are obviously not mature enough to be having sex if that's how they are acting after''

And her reply was basically '' Girl, every guy says that. Ofc he's gonna say that'. All guys are gonna say that'

Just now I had a conversation with him and I made a half joke about sex and he replied with
-'' That's not why I'm with you''
But the difference is that now I'm just feel like shit and paranoid about all these ''sweet'' things he's saying. I'm not sure how to let this go now and how to stop overthinking :(

02