1 y

Boyfriend is very stressed out by exams and is shutting me off this week. What should I do?

Long story short, my boyfriend is having his finals week and I think he is so stressed out that he became a different person. He used to call me once a day to check in on me, but in the recently few days he's been so distant that he does not call/text me at all. At first, I would text him simple stuff like "good luck to your test today!" to keep in touch, to which he just replied a simple "thanks". I have called him once after the first test to ask him how was it, and he would just reply a few sentences before ending the conversation. I stop calling/texting him since then but it's worrying me. We're set to meet up in a few days, but he does not seem happy now.
What should I do?
27
3