1 y

Found an online dating site for my boyfriend?

So anyway just finished googling myself for fun (I'm very easy to find) you can find old pics of me dating back to HS and what not lol and I then decided to harmlessly google my boyfriend (wasn't actually looking to catch him doing something). Long story short... I found a online dating profile (the very first link). He had No picture, but very obvious it was him based on the description. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's old because it had mentioned a new job that he got before we were officially BF/Gf, but while we were dating. Anyway, I don't know what to do or how to mention to him. If it was while we were just dating I really don't care, but while we are together then we should just go our separate ways. I'm very shocked and taken back right now, and don't want to act irrationally. I should mention that we meet online.
1 y
just checked the cache on the page and it was updated within two weeks ago. in regards to the update, he removed his pics, took aways the fact that he has pets (gave them away about 1 week ago) and switched his name... think at this point conclusions must be drawn. it seems like he is purpusely working to hide the page
7
1