What are the sents that attracts the most in the opposite sex?

Is there a connection between sents and sexuall attractions? If So what are the sexiest and sweetest smells you like? What are the sents that attracts the most in the opposite sex??What are the sents that attracts the most in the opposite sex??What are the sents that attracts the most in the opposite sex??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, a woman emits a natural smell when she's in that mood. Nothing beats it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well a girl sent me a perfumed scented letter once that was really nice. I've sent women flowers with a nice scent.

😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok so... disgustingly the smell of a guy I’m in to after a work out... as well as very nice aftershave.

0|0
    0|0
    • A girl I was with for awhile used to like smelling my shirts after I took them off. I thought it was strange.

• It’s a natural aphrodisiac... in the same lol x

• Im not good with perfume and female bodyspray names and their sents... but every now and again I meet a woman we smells so divine it just stops you in your tracks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we used to eat salsa and burn cinnamon candles and that seemed to work well.

0|0
    0|0
  • its hard to explain the smell but im sure its pheromones in the air

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes women have a much more sensitive nose when it comes to smelling another's immune system, i go weak when a girl smells like flowers or fruits

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you meant "scent". I personally like bitter or sweet perfumes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla, coconut, and strawberry

1|0
    0|0
  • Her perfume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fresh smell

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve heard vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the natural scent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • strawberry dun kno

0|0
    0|0
  • The smell of fresh pussy on a nice spring morning does it to me all the time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes