I'm a 9th grader. Why do popular girls and boys only date other popular people in high school?

They only dating popular people. I'm kind of a nerd but at the same time I'm not. But whenever I tried asking a girl out she said no. Should I be scared to ask a girl out because of that experience? I just want to find a nice girl to date. Nice, funny, and somewhat good looking girl and I can never seen to do that. Any advice?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am 16 I am 2 grade of high school in Serbia it's not same after 8th grade goes high school but dating is the same. Popular guys go with popular girls and they way to get popular is to drink alcohol or smoke which is dumb -_- . Also you can't ask girl so casually like: Do you want to go out with me or smth like that. Wait for your chance bro like I am waiting nowadays younger girls most of them aren't looking at your personality but those which are looking about your personality and which you are ok are not your type. Try to go to the gym and gain some confidence and that is also healthy

Most Helpful Girl