How to be romantic by being creative or without spending money or very little money?

I really like this girl but the thing is I'm doing internship at this big firm and everybody assumes I earn a lot of money but I don't, the girl knows I'm just a simple guy, I really like this girl and I want to take things further without losing a chance with her. How should I do it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Something I did was to create an email account and I kept sending emails to it, addressed to her. I sent pics, videos etc, and basically preserved our memories by uploading it on the internet. On her birthday, I gifted her the email Id and the password. You can only imagine the smile on a girl's face when she relives those beautiful memories through your words. :-)

• Wow! Very creative, I'll copy a bit of your work

• Ha-ha! Glad to be of help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why but the first idea that came to me when I read this was seashells. if there's a beach around you, you can find some and try to make a cute present for her. could be a necklace or smt and you can make up a story about that seashell, just to make it more dramatic.

• The thing is there not a lot of seashells that are on the shore, I'd have to dive deep for them