Guys, do you mind if the girl you’re dating has a mentality that’s younger than she is?

Or if she’s still a bit immature? Like, I’m 32 but I have more the mentality of a 24-25 year old. And I’m also still a tad immature at times, but I do my best to keep it in check. What would you think? Would you date a girl like that?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Being childish at times is pretty cool by me. For me, a girl should know when to act childish and when not too. When the time is correct, its pretty cute. Being childish in the wrong time is a disaster. When I date someone, I see if I can have fun with her and be childish, along with her ability to listen to my problems and give me apt solutions. Because for me, if I date you more than 2 times, I intend to marry you someday. I don't date without a concrete base to it.