Guys, do you mind if the girl you’re dating has a mentality that’s younger than she is?

Or if she’s still a bit immature? Like, I’m 32 but I have more the mentality of a 24-25 year old. And I’m also still a tad immature at times, but I do my best to keep it in check. What would you think? Would you date a girl like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being childish at times is pretty cool by me. For me, a girl should know when to act childish and when not too. When the time is correct, its pretty cute. Being childish in the wrong time is a disaster. When I date someone, I see if I can have fun with her and be childish, along with her ability to listen to my problems and give me apt solutions. Because for me, if I date you more than 2 times, I intend to marry you someday. I don't date without a concrete base to it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I married a girl like that. Between you and me, they tend to be more energetic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I married a girl like that. I call it a funny person, hell ! Am 33 and i act like 23 year old, i call it funny people call it stupid because i make tons of jokes and they can't, specially jokes about them, fuck'm. Be what ever you want to be

0|0
    0|0
    • I think they may say that because to some of them it may seem like you aren’t trying to act your age if you’re making a bunch of jokes. Just saying. As long as you know when to act serious, it’s cool. No judgement here, man.

• Show All
    • Elders who could choke on air. 😆. Sad but true in some instances.

• That was not the face I put, by the way. I put XD and the comp changed it. -_-

• I have a friend that I've had a crush on for a while, and my colleagues always say she acts like a kid. They question why I still talk to her. I'd have to say that acts like she is 18 but she is 25. I'm a serious person that knows what he wants, and good with investing my money. This girl friend of mine, thinks it's lame how responsible I am. We disagree on many things, because I like stability, and she likes taking risks and enjoying life. I really like her sexually and personality wise, but I really hope she matures soon. Eventually you need to act your age to sustain your career.

0|0
    1|0
  • ... err does 30+ and 25 have different mentalities? I thought our mentalities don't change much at all? Well i think i don't really change much from highschool anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of peoples’ mentalities change as they grow older and, subsequently, experience more of life.

• ... so i'm probably not normal LOL

• Probably very few of us fit a perfectly normal standard. 😆. We’re all big kids. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.

• Most likely not. It may be cute at first, but it'll get old. If I wanted to be with a 24 year old, I would pursue that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • dudes have the mentality of a 12 year old (even the most mature guys have an inner child) so I don't see a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. We make our decisions based on the whole person, not just one small aspect of their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is mature enough to stick to decisions/agreements then it is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather she had a physicality that's younger than her actual age.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does that even mean anyway? Who defines these things? You're overthinking this.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds perfect , definitely will date a girl like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If we get along together and have fun, i think there is no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she has a body to go with it, no !

0|0
    0|0
  • Just makes them more fun to be around

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I dig it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine with me as long your being yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes