How would you feel about ur S. O. being someone that was in trouble with the law a lot as a youth?

It's been about 11 years since last illegal activity but was someone who broke many laws and did some really bad things that not proud of but had to do to survive. I had some problems i needed to get away from my parents so left at 15. But once i got into a stable environment i stopped. Would this bother u? If so why?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly dont judge the past unless you're still living there, once you change though i can't really hold the past against you. Who u r today would matter more