For the guy who keeps asking this question every day - Girls, what are your racial dating preferences, if any?

So this one anonymous user on here keeps asking the same nonsensical question over and over again. He complains about white women almost always dating black or mixed guys, which is obviously complete nonsense. He has some serious issues. From racism to inferiority complex and God knows what else. So I thought I'd do this little survey for future references.
  • I'm a white female, I prefer to date my own race
    Vote A
  • I'm a white female, I prefer to date outside of my own race
    Vote B
  • I'm a white female, I have no racial preferences in dating
    Vote C
  • I'm a non-white female, I prefer to date my own race
    Vote D
  • I'm a non- white female, I prefer to date outside of my own race
    Vote E
  • I'm a non-white female, I have no racial preferences in dating
    Vote F
  • I'm a guy, I want to see the results (and the head of that anonymous guy explode)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most surprising is the number of guys who think they are females.
    By the way, you can block him. Even if anonymous, you can block him and it will prevent his questions from showing in your feed when he goes anon.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Most surprising is the number of guys who think they are females."

What do you mean by that?

And how do I block an anonymous user?

• Show All
    • Oh that, haha. Yeah, there's always people ruining the poll results.

• From the FAQ: "If you want to block an Anonymous user, just click (or tap, for mobile) where it says "Anonymous" on the post and click "Yes" to Block. They will no longer be able to interact with you anonymously on that post and all future posts. To reset your Anonymous blocks, just go to the "Blocks" page on your profile, click on the tab that says "Anonymous" and then click "Unblock."

Most Helpful Girl

• White female who slightly prefers dating outside my own race... so in my case his stereotype would be true.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm mixed race- no preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white, but I'm greatly attracted to black men though I've only had 1 black boyfriend (sadly I love in a very white racist town) other thsn thst im attracted to everyone, but i prefer men.

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't think race is an issue. I like who I like. I have dated other race, male and female in my life.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm Asian exclusive. Last time I said that I got like 3 downvotes from what I assume to be non-asians

0|2
    0|1
  • I've dated every race but Asian, no Asian have ever asked me out. Several Asian men have asked me to marry them over the last three years but none ever ask me out on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mixed ethnicity girl, it doesn't really matter I like who I like

1|1
    0|0
  • I dated none black women and I dated Asian women I dated Latin women and white women.

0|2
    0|0
    • Are you taking roids or is it really possible for girls to gain muscle like that?(honest question)

• I am a white guy and at least half of the girls I have dated in the past have been white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh! Come on! Race doesn't matter! Its not a choice! So why we should think about race? I definitely date someone i like to. And her race is not important for me at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a mixed race girl, and prefer men of my Native side more than the white side.

0|0
    0|0
  • My only preference is “not blond.”

3|1
    0|4
  • Does anyone prefer a brown indian guy? Lol if no, why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love this 💞

1|1
    0|0
  • I love white girls so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like all girls no judgment here

0|1
    0|0
  • The results surprised me but that is good 👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like just about any girl that says "yes". LOL

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm not racial

0|1
    1|0
  • Can you message me

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought girls of all races date white men

0|0
    0|0
    • So? Same can be said about any race.

• Nono I'm just surprised he feels that way when the reverse is the case. At least where I live, guys who aren't white are typically single and white guys have girlfriends.

• I'm agreeing with you, his question makes no sense.

Recommended myTakes