For the guy who keeps asking this question every day - Girls, what are your racial dating preferences, if any?

So this one anonymous user on here keeps asking the same nonsensical question over and over again. He complains about white women almost always dating black or mixed guys, which is obviously complete nonsense. He has some serious issues. From racism to inferiority complex and God knows what else. So I thought I'd do this little survey for future references.
  • I'm a white female, I prefer to date my own race
  • I'm a white female, I prefer to date outside of my own race
  • I'm a white female, I have no racial preferences in dating
    Vote C
  • I'm a non-white female, I prefer to date my own race
    Vote D
  • I'm a non- white female, I prefer to date outside of my own race
    Vote E
  • I'm a non-white female, I have no racial preferences in dating
    Vote F
  • I'm a guy, I want to see the results (and the head of that anonymous guy explode)
    Vote G

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• Most surprising is the number of guys who think they are females.
    By the way, you can block him. Even if anonymous, you can block him and it will prevent his questions from showing in your feed when he goes anon.

• "Most surprising is the number of guys who think they are females."

What do you mean by that?

And how do I block an anonymous user?

• Oh that, haha. Yeah, there's always people ruining the poll results.

• From the FAQ: "If you want to block an Anonymous user, just click (or tap, for mobile) where it says "Anonymous" on the post and click "Yes" to Block. They will no longer be able to interact with you anonymously on that post and all future posts. To reset your Anonymous blocks, just go to the "Blocks" page on your profile, click on the tab that says "Anonymous" and then click "Unblock."

Most Helpful Girl

• White female who slightly prefers dating outside my own race... so in my case his stereotype would be true.