Body type is more of picture number one, but his pretence is picture (girl on of the beach)#2.. picture inside?

1. Im interested in this guy. I asked a friend about him and she said his body preference is voluptuous girls.. or beyonce type of body... i feel a little discourage because I'm thin. I personally want to gain weight for myself.

2. I did catch him staring at me from behind when I turned around he didn't look away and we slilently kept staring at each other and we didn't say anything and then he tilted his head and smiled and I looked away because... well he won lol... do. i still have a chance?Body type is more of picture number one, but his pretence is picture (girl on of the beach)#2..picture inside???????????????Body type is more of picture number one, but his pretence is picture (girl on of the beach)#2..picture inside???????????????

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think you have a chance, if you aren't friends with him, try talking with him, don't immediately flirt, but try to seem like you're interested in him, if you're already friends with him, I guess just flirt, lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Preferences don't mean he'll go for that body type all the time. People of all body shapes can be attractive.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're looking for just a hook up, it might be difficult. But, if you're not, you really should be thinking about what type of person he's interested in. What qualities/interests and such that he likes. Then determine if you are compatible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you have a chance. How old is he

1|0
    0|0
  • black is back

0|0
    0|0
    • Huh?

• Show All
    • It's not dumb... some people are strict with their preference

• well realistically those people are not the type of people who can even afford to have a preference

• yes, you're gorgeous and will get the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you have a chance ^^

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes