My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 6th month anniversary and our first Valentine’s Day together this year (same time). Date ideas?

We are saving sex for marriage so nothing sexual please!

03

03
  • Guys are gonna say bj but I say do something nice and meaningful like a home cooked meal cuddling and watching a movie and then giving each other a gift like a necklace teddy bear flowers chocolates or lingerie but that’s sexual so ignore that until your married

• Actually your amazing couples , be proud of yourself , a romantic dinner it will be sweety for yours... and the best things in this day is bieng togther... just that

• Hahaha OMG hahaha

• What that I’m not a slut?

• I know that you aren't a slut. It was just funny because a good friend asked me the same and the next day she told him her plans but he made a surprise for her so she forgot to tell him her plans because his one were realy great. I don't loughed about you and I am not thinking you are a slut. I guess you are a nice and loyal girlfriend and he can be lucky