Is being tall holding back my dating life?

I have been having a lot of trouble getting male attention lately and i can only presume its because of my height. I exercise a lot and I'm fairly fit, I look after myself and put effort into clothes and stuff. Im not expecting a prince charming to sweep me up every time I leave the house. But I have had a few dates lately with friends of friends and a couple from online and not 1 of them has followed up with even a text.
I am about 6'4 or 182.8cm
Is this a major turnoff for people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at 6' 4" embrace the goddess that you are. Don't worry, there are plenty of guys for you although you may need to accept a sjorter boyfriend.

7 Reasons You Should Date Guys Who Are Shorter Than You
    You'll never look at short guys the same way again.
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

10 reasons shorter men are hotter than tall guys

metro.co.uk/.../?ito=cbshare

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is so insecure that your height bothers him he’s not good enough to be in your life anyway

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dont think it is. Maybe guys feel that you are out of thier league and if they feel that way they are less likely to ask you on a date so that they dont get rejected. You sound like a beautiful person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they may feel a little intimidated, which is stupid of them. If they feel interior than you for their height, they have major issues. I am highly attracted to taller women. Usually women prefer taller men than them. Which may make them think they're not good enough for you. But, don't take it personal. It's just their issues

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I am sure you look attractive! but I am 5'9 so my short height makes me think you are out of my league! I hope you got my point?

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand, its just frustrating as I have the same desires as any other women. When you are as tall as me you get used to being the tallest and its the same with dating. I just presume I'm going to be the taller partner.

• so u won't mind dating someone shorter than u?

• 6'4
    Wow, but I guess your best options are basketball players.

Its not a turnoff, but its not something that is desired, because it is very emasculating for a man to have a girl who is taller than him

0|0
    0|0
  • 183 cm is 6'0" tall.

Are you open to dating shorter men?

It's not a turnoff, but a lot of guys assume (mistakenly in some cases) that all women want a man who is taller.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah ok. I mucked up the cm then. Im used to using feet

• Not for me I wish there were more tall girls don't get me wrong short girls are adorable and average girls can be attractive but I like when the girl is close to my height I'm the same height by the way some men may get intimidated especially if they're shorter than the girl bit I do recommend other parts of you it could be your personality and you don't click.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's half a foot taller than me! Some times it is hard to look up to a girl, pride and all that. You can't get shorter so don't worry about it, find a guy who likes tall girls.(like me!(I don't date much, might be over reacting)) B)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi there :) I personally think that many guys might be a bit afraid of your height. We guys are a bit stupid and somehow we might feel less men if the girl is taller. However, There are a bunch of men out there who are for sure interested in tall girls :)
    I personally prefer taller girls, but tbh that’s not that usual. I’ve been with girls of my height and one was 2-3 inches taller and I really enjoyed it.
    But if you are 182 cm you shouldn’t have so many problems :) how tall were your dates?
    We can write through pm if you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised that athletics haven't talked to you, being that your fairly fit and very tall. I dated a tall girl once and we had a blast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I think a strong tall woman is extremely attractive, but what do i know I'm no prince charming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys are intimidated by tall women. Do you date shorter men

0|0
    0|0
    • the men I have seen were not "short". just average height but shorter than me. There are not a whole lot of men over 6'4 either.

• Show All
    • where I live between like 5'8 and 6'2 is common

• Where are you from

• take the first step and ask a dude you find attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible, yeah. But you could find some boys who are into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't hold me back. I love a tall woman. Being 6'3"

0|0
    0|0
  • How is the weather up there? LOL Wish you were around when I was dating!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not exactly a "turn off" but most guys want to be with a girl who's shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a woman, height doesn't effect you

0|0
    0|0
  • That's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all
    i think that is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind, but being 6'4" everythings short

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes tell me about it.
      I have a lot of fun finding size 8 jeans that fit a 6'4 woman

• I know that feel. Being a tall ass string bean with big feet makes all clothes impossible to find lol

• You gotta share a picture to really tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • No height doesn't turn me off

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no. Long legs. Yummy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes