Is being tall holding back my dating life?

I have been having a lot of trouble getting male attention lately and i can only presume its because of my height. I exercise a lot and I'm fairly fit, I look after myself and put effort into clothes and stuff. Im not expecting a prince charming to sweep me up every time I leave the house. But I have had a few dates lately with friends of friends and a couple from online and not 1 of them has followed up with even a text.
I am about 6'4 or 182.8cm
Is this a major turnoff for people?

124

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at 6' 4" embrace the goddess that you are. Don't worry, there are plenty of guys for you although you may need to accept a sjorter boyfriend.

7 Reasons You Should Date Guys Who Are Shorter Than You
    You'll never look at short guys the same way again.
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

10 reasons shorter men are hotter than tall guys

metro.co.uk/.../?ito=cbshare

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is so insecure that your height bothers him he’s not good enough to be in your life anyway