Ok so how do I get into this guy’s heart?

I started liking his guy but he turned out to have girlfriend. They started dating like the last days of November, December until now. He said they weren’t together as a couple anymore... they were taking a “break”... how do I get closer to him and make him consider me so this break means break UP (ik im horrible but im sorry I really like him) and do people ever recover from breaks? thank youuu

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're horrible, u know it, n u keep doing it? Ur ready to ruin two peoples' love lives just cuz u "like the guy"? That's a slut's behaviour
    And breaks are a part of the relationship, they'll get back eventually so don't even bother -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not ruining anything... they ruined it themselves and I am just wondering how I can be there for him so he one day can look at me differently... no need to get nasty homie

• Lol so i think u need to take that "i'm horrible" back
      If u see they're cute together n r very fit for each other, leave them be. But if u the girl is unhealthy for that guy u like, then u gotta always be by his side and support him when he's feeling down, compliment him and tell him a tiny bit about what you feel towards him so he can feel better, it's gonna take some time tho, slowly make the feelings grow and never go too fast

• Don't be the rebound girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him your feelings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes