Have you ever used alcohol to lower your date’s inhibitions?

Have you ever intentionally used alcohol—for example, ordered them one drink too many (or too strong of a drink), or pressured them to drink—to make your date more suggestible or receptive to your advances?

Or, similarly, have you ever been the recipient of someone’s attempts to get you to imbibe on a date?

1135

Most Helpful Girl

• No I’ve never done that before lol, I know some guys have tried to do that with me though but I can drink a lot I don’t really get affected until at least 3-4 drinks (depending on what it is) but I’d just say it makes me more confident but no less or more likely to do something I wouldn’t do while sober as im still very aware of what I’m doing.

• That's good. Always keep your wits about you!
      It's kind of concerning how this seems like common practice for some people. I've been the recipient of it before, and I've heard so many stories of people doing this and having it done to them.

• Bullshit you tried that with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Long Island iced tea is literally the best drink for this lol. It’s deceptively sweet so it masks the huge amount of alcohol it contains. You ever tried it?

Have I intentionally gotten girls drunk? Yes of course. Have I done it for something other than entertainment (as in getting tipsy with then)? No.

• Aha, yeah, I've tried it. More of a Caesar fan, myself. Though I've never actually imbibed on anything on a date.

• I won't pretend i knew what that was LOL. But i now know its a Canadian... uhmmm "drink" :P.

Honestly though good on you for not, for every guy who just does it for some innocent fun, there are 1000 who are doing it to get laid.