Have you ever used alcohol to lower your date’s inhibitions?

Have you ever used alcohol to lower your date’s inhibitions?
Have you ever intentionally used alcohol—for example, ordered them one drink too many (or too strong of a drink), or pressured them to drink—to make your date more suggestible or receptive to your advances?

Or, similarly, have you ever been the recipient of someone’s attempts to get you to imbibe on a date?

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No I’ve never done that before lol, I know some guys have tried to do that with me though but I can drink a lot I don’t really get affected until at least 3-4 drinks (depending on what it is) but I’d just say it makes me more confident but no less or more likely to do something I wouldn’t do while sober as im still very aware of what I’m doing.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's good. Always keep your wits about you!
      It's kind of concerning how this seems like common practice for some people. I've been the recipient of it before, and I've heard so many stories of people doing this and having it done to them.

• Bullshit you tried that with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Long Island iced tea is literally the best drink for this lol. It’s deceptively sweet so it masks the huge amount of alcohol it contains. You ever tried it?

Have I intentionally gotten girls drunk? Yes of course. Have I done it for something other than entertainment (as in getting tipsy with then)? No.

2|0
    1|0
    • Aha, yeah, I've tried it. More of a Caesar fan, myself. Though I've never actually imbibed on anything on a date.

• I won't pretend i knew what that was LOL. But i now know its a Canadian... uhmmm "drink" :P.

Honestly though good on you for not, for every guy who just does it for some innocent fun, there are 1000 who are doing it to get laid.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No I have not. I have had guys attempt it on me and it never works because I'm not naive.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, always got women through my own natural means

I hate stuff like this. I have worked in security most of my life. As a second job from my teaching. I was like a Hawk on this. if i thought a guy was being dodgy. i would take him aside and tell him to sail straight.

If he continued, I used to throw him out. Or, if he was rowdy. Give him a good kicking

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have to lower anyone's inhibitions any further than what my existence already does.

But, those whose inhibitions are already lowered, can certainly expect to be subjected to my collection of liquors, possibly embarrassing themselves in the process, much to my amusement. (and despair, should they drink too much of the higher shelf stuff)

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol my dates were good guys. The only person who's ever made me feel bad for not drinking with her was a former best friend. And no, I didn't keep drinking just to make her feel less like an alcoholic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol
    To both sides hahah

But not maliciously. Like i make it clearly obvious to her that i want her a little toasty lol
    The rest is her choice now hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I may engage in a drinking contest with them for fun, but I don't think I've ver tried to get someone sloppy drunk so I can get with them. That's not something I've ever been about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha no, but have used it on my self for dutch courage haha, years ago I was incredibly drunk and passed out on my bed, had a few friends at my house, they were outside drinking still, our friend daniel more or less tried to rape me woke up to him slobbering over my neck, and hand my jeans, haha I pimp slapped him and staggered outside to tell our best friend, imagine (very cute 17 year old punk girl from england thats only like 4 foot 9 tall) beat the shit out of a Lanky 6ft plus emo then dragged him the shower, threw him in while she squirted every bottle of shampoo, conditioners and body wash all over there him while calling him a dirty fucking bastard again and again, while myself and her boy friend almost died laughing, then she TOLD me to give her my butterfly knife and I already moving as far away from her with my knife as I could, oh, he's straight to, I still bring it up everyone we are all together, especially when there is a new person to tell, such any new lady friend haha,

2|1
    0|0
    • Haha I love watching girl beat the shot out of Queer emo's. That little check is badass

• Show All
    • Haha meant to rewrite write that

• perth? ayy me too, never met anyone from perth here

• Well I've used alcohol to do this to myself. You know, some people you'd have to be drunk you bang. But done it to someone else? Never. If alcohol is involved I get consent before drinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm Australian we are all pissheads regardless of the sex, you don't try to pull any tricks on Australian girls she might break your balls.

1|2
    0|0
  • I’ve never been on a date and I’d never do that and plus I have smoked weed before and at a party a girl took advantage of me while I was passed out and my friends said she had fun with me

1|0
    0|1
  • No I don't peer pressure anyone and don't allow someone to pressure me either

1|0
    0|0
  • I have definitely been the recipient of such attempts.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything you can use be it drinking smoking or drugs
    we all loose that inhibition to make sensible desisions we all need something to make us relax and enjoy

1|0
    0|0
  • Not once, never. And I absolutely never will -- no real man could.

2|0
    0|0
  • No way, the costs is absolutely not worth it. Whether it be repercussions or monetary costs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find my date is better company, sober. Sex shouldn't be the ultimate goal.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t drink and wouldn’t want my girlfriend to either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never wanted to have sex with an unconscious girl or a woman who throws up during the act.

1|0
    0|0
  • little rapey there. No, I have not. In fact, they ordered the alcohol for themselves and I didn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds a bit date rapey to me.

No I haven't.

1|2
    0|0
  • Once I drank a bit more wine to feel less nervous

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i would never do that to a girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never have, never will. 👏

1|1
    0|0
  • no..

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but she used alcohol to lower mine!

1|0
    0|0
  • no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|1
    0|0
  • this is hella wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • That's called rape, so no.

2|0
    0|0
    • No getting drunk in my country is part of foreplay.

• If you're both intoxicated it isn't rape. But if you're sober and taking advantage of somebody under the influence of drugs or alcohol, then it is.

• No I haven't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, most of the time i drink to lower mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

1|0
    0|0
  • No that is wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw, thats fucked

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Haven't needed to.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. That’s wrong and sinful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell

0|1
    0|0
  • I only drink to lower my own inhibitions and standards AM I RIGHT

1|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, drugs, whatever it takes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, and coke. Coke works better. But works even better with alcohol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used it to lower my own hahaha

2|1
    0|0
  • When I was 17 and bombed on vodka one girl I went to a dance with I encouraged to drink more hoping it would lead somewhere. I didn’t push or trick her though.

She left. Some other girl who was sober ended up initiating fooling around with me.

Actually I’ve several times while hardly able to walk had girls I was not sure I wanted fool around with me but never the other way.

1|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes