What would you consider too tall/short for a partner?

For me, as long as they are within about 5" of me I'm good... I just feel like any more then that kissing, cuddling, and whatnot would get vary awkward, but I still would consider it if they're really nice.

Any specifics for you guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as the person likes me I don't think height matters! but tall girls usually don't go for short guys! that is in my experience

1|0
    0|0
    • I get what you're saying. The problem is there's a lot of stigma about girls dating guys shorter then them, and it make people feel awkward.

• Show All
    • it is not a rule if you don't follow it πŸ˜‰ by the way are you 6'4?

• Naw, 5'10"

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wanna be short

1|0
    0|0
    • Hoeny, I feel you. I'm 5'10 and every guy I've liked (except 1) has been shorter than me.😞

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm open to any height. How tall are you by the way. For some girls that would be very limiting

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'10, so guys anywhere from around 6'3" to 5'5". I would date people outside of that, I just think it would be easier if we were close in height.

• Show All
    • You don't sounds 15

• Lol, am I not using enough of that hip young people slang?

• I'm a guy so I like my girl to be a little shorter than me, and I agree with you on how kissing, cuddling etc would be awkward if she's too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a 6'1" guy, I don't mind a short girlfriend but if they're taller than me it's a turn off

1|0
    1|0
  • I’m 5’4 so anything works for me as long as they aren’t 6 foot tall πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to go with short girl bc I the if they r taller than me it is wired and I'm 5"5 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything over 6'2. Under 4'11.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't mind. Although I don't really like girls under 5', I would still consider it if they had a good personality.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes