What would you consider too tall/short for a partner?

For me, as long as they are within about 5" of me I'm good... I just feel like any more then that kissing, cuddling, and whatnot would get vary awkward, but I still would consider it if they're really nice.

Any specifics for you guys?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as the person likes me I don't think height matters! but tall girls usually don't go for short guys! that is in my experience

• I get what you're saying. The problem is there's a lot of stigma about girls dating guys shorter then them, and it make people feel awkward.

• it is not a rule if you don't follow it πŸ˜‰ by the way are you 6'4?

• Naw, 5'10"

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wanna be short

• Hoeny, I feel you. I'm 5'10 and every guy I've liked (except 1) has been shorter than me.😞