Need advice! Should I just drop him and move on?

I met this guy on tinder a couple of weeks ago, we've been talking for about 3 weeks now and he wants to meet. I like him, he cute, funny, and a complete gentlemen. So I agree to meet him, he lives 30 mins away... not far at all. I told him that I was free Tuesday. Here's the problem he says ok! That's it!
I asked him what did he want to do! He said it doesn't matter!
I asked would you like to go to a movie, dinner etc. He said whatever you wanna do!
That's it!
So I asked again trying to get him to contribute something! I asked him are you driving to me or am I driving to you? What time do you wanna meet? You got a favorite restaurant? All He said was it doesn't matter, whatever you want to do!
I'm getting the feeling that he just doesn't give a shit. Should I even give a shit? Or should I just say fuck it, not plan anything and more on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're just making a big deal out of nothing. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Ride the wave. πŸ˜‚

I know most women want men to take decisions for them, but the whole "it doesn't matter" he gave you seems an advantage for you, if you ask me. How can you drop him? Are you for real?

It's like someone would offer you your dream car and they'll ask you "hey, are you coming to pick it up or do you want us to deliver it to your doorstep" and you'd be "naaah, nevermind, I don't want it anymore if you don't put any condition". Seriously?

C'mon...

How about the "fight for your dreams", how about feminism and all? I bet you post about that on Instagram (it's a conservative bet: 90% of you girls do it). Stop being a "monkey see, monkey post" but when it's about to "monkey do" you want others to do it for you... πŸ˜’ So stop acting dumb and ask a less retarded friend what to do.

For instance (if you ask me), I sometimes take first date girls to the ER Hospital's rooftop cafeteria. It's a high-rise building (probably top 10; say top 20 πŸ˜‚) and you can see most of the city from there. Also the food is great (because it's patients-oriented) and not so expensive (being a cafeteria). I had 100% success. There are even pigeons there you can feed! And the thing is it's not open 24/7, so in the late summer evenings you can just grab a blanket and a couple of beers, climb up there, see the beautiful sunset lying dormant on a char, cuddle under the blanket and bend her over the railing. That could just be the highest (lol) and most romantic public sex those girls got.

I discovered the place several years ago when my father had a rather easy surgery.

So what I'm trying to say is show him you're smart. Take him where no girl will ever take him. I remember the look in my girls' eyes when we were there. One of them even said she doesn't want to leave, lol!

Stop seeing the ugly in things. Just because he doesn't take action you are tempted to bail out? See the beauty in it. Call him to your city and take him somewhere nice. Maybe even on top of a nearby hill for a picnic. A girl doing that to me would definitely blow my mind. Yeah, maybe the outside temperature is against that this time of year, but you got the point.

Third suggestion (and a seasonal one): take him to an ice rink. Don't tell him from the start. Surprise him. You'll fall and hug just too many times to not develop something out of it. Add some hot chocolate to it and you're welcome. 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted him to contribute some ideas, I didn't wanna have to plan everything!

• Maybe he was just busy at the times you talked. Don't put too much pressure on him.

(Video) chat again. Tell him you'd flip a coin to see what city you'll meet in.

You can do similarly for the activity. Try to be fun, not to kill the vibe.

• There's no excuse! I'm not putting any pressure on him or anything. I'm just asking basic questions. If you aren't giving me anything to go on, no ideas, no time, nothing but "it doesn't matter" "whatever you wanna do". It makes me think that you don't really care! I'm asking questions to avoid any problems or inconveniences

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think he really seems interested he’s just like β€œ okay β€œ
    And never know if he is meeting up with other women

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. All I wanted him to do was contribute something! I'm asking questions and he's not answering anything. He keeps saying it doesn't matter, whatever you wanna do.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you feel this bothered by it, maybe best to just drop the whole thing.
    He may be feeling like he shouldn't be forcing any decisions but he sure does seem like he's got no initiative.
    You could totally ask him about it though, and if he's still that way then I think you know what to do

0|0
    0|0
  • You met him on tinder. Its not a dating sites like OK Cupid or match or plenty of fish, tinder is a hook up site that's it. Of you're looking to just get laid no strings attached you go on tinder. So if you are looking for anything beyond sex just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • just pick something super casual I don't know I usually just go to the park bc it’s really chill I don't know you can talk take a fat nap get ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • stop replying on the chat, that would make him feel that his disinterested attitude and pushing you away and if then he replies and contributes in the plan go ahead or else move on, m sure you are beautiful and confident enough to get a date!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should give it a shot, at least for a first encounter, but if he keeps being like that after you met and it's really bothering you then you should say good bye to him and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are so go with the flow they don't really make the decisions. Would that bug you to go out with someone like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him to add you to Facebook 1st. If it's been 3 weeks you should be texting at least not on tinder. And meet in a public place he better be driving to your side of town. Leave yourself a way out if your not feeling it. You'll know in the 1st 5 minutes trust me. If he can't make a plan he sounds boring or has no confidence. I've met up in a famfresh parking lot just to feel eachother out. If there's an attraction you'll find a reason to extend the interaction. By experience if I don't meet someone in the 1st 48 hours it ain't gonna happen. The small talk only keeps you interested for so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not putting in any effort for the date = drop!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Plan a terrible date and when he complains say "You said whatever I want to do!"

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fuckin tinder what you expect? A romantic dinner date?

0|0
    0|0
    • I got a 3 years exclusive relationship out of a Tinder-like site so...

... I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😜

• Congratulations consider yourself lucky πŸ˜‰

Recommended myTakes