Why is he flirty/pervy with me but defends me when another guy called me a sl*t?

So we all work together. And a couple months back, I went with some other coworkers to the beach (it's like an hr away) and my bikini top came undone and I accidentally flashed a female coworker. No big deal. She laughed it off. Later that week at work tho, she mentioned it to everyone and my crush said "damn I missed it". My female coworker mentioned that she liked my nipple piercings (the one I accidentally flashed) and then my crush was like "you have them pierced? Let me see?" He's asked to see them about three times. He also later asked me what my most painful tattoo was (since I have some visible ones) and I told him my underboob hurt pretty bad since it's on my ribs basically and he asked to see it. Like, in a more perverted way, I offered to show him a photo (where my boobs are 100% covered) and he said "why wait? We're here now. Just show it to me". Like, he just wanted to see my boobs.
Anyway, we have another male coworker who me and him roast each other. We make fun of each other and stuff. All in good fun. Well, he took it a little farther and called me a...(the word you'd use for a girl who sleeps around A LOT). And I just shook my head. Well, my crush defended me and told him not to be calling me that.

My thing is, my crush makes all these comments about my boobs and stuff. Yet he gets defensive when a guy calls me a (well, you know). What's up with that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably figured that most girls with nipple piercings and covered in tattoos aren't going to be shy about showing off their bodies.

Sounds like he's just being flirty and again, there are certain assumptions to be made about tattooed and pierced girls being a bit more adventurous. Plus you know, he is your crush and all.

Beyond that, there's no real connection between him doing that and him defending you from what he thought was another guy putting you down.

He can defend you but also want to see your goods at the same time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he calls you a slut, distance yourself. Period.

1|0
    0|0
    • He didn't call me a slut. This other guy did and my crush defended me and told the other guy off.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It could be that not only is this man extremely sexually attracted to you, but also has a romantic attraction to you.

Most men prefer the, "good girl who's only bad for them."

Maybe this is what he looks for in you.

I'm not saying that you should show him your boobs, but usually when a man gets to that stage and finally gets what he wants, his hormones stop acting up and his true intentions come to light.

In a lot of cases, these true intentions usually come out to be that he only wanted sex and nothing more, evidenced by when he leaves and ends communication after he gets it.

However, if you're not attracted to him in the way that he is to you, don't give him the honor of seeing your breasts just to see what he really wants.

The last case scenario could be that this guy is just a creep, plain and simple. He sees you as a target, as an objective, and nothing more. I'd suggest that you monitor and observe his relations with other girls, in order to see if this is how he acts with everyone (definite creep) or just you (still, a possible creep, but less possible).

0|0
    0|0
  • He's in that awkward 'I like her and want to spend time with her but sex is too much on my mind so I can't focus' period. Just try to be patient with him and know that if anything does happen between you two it'll mostly be you initiating it at first. He's just a little too unsure of himself to step up yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Well think about it. If someone called the girl i like a slut I'm not gonna sit there and watch. But me and her hell yeah I'll act like him because i want her to be mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're the same age as my crush. Lol. So I take your advice has a bit more weight.

• He wants to sleep with you, that's why he's acting generous

1|0
    0|0
  • because your not a slut? what the heck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently he likes you...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes