Why is he flirty/pervy with me but defends me when another guy called me a sl*t?

So we all work together. And a couple months back, I went with some other coworkers to the beach (it's like an hr away) and my bikini top came undone and I accidentally flashed a female coworker. No big deal. She laughed it off. Later that week at work tho, she mentioned it to everyone and my crush said "damn I missed it". My female coworker mentioned that she liked my nipple piercings (the one I accidentally flashed) and then my crush was like "you have them pierced? Let me see?" He's asked to see them about three times. He also later asked me what my most painful tattoo was (since I have some visible ones) and I told him my underboob hurt pretty bad since it's on my ribs basically and he asked to see it. Like, in a more perverted way, I offered to show him a photo (where my boobs are 100% covered) and he said "why wait? We're here now. Just show it to me". Like, he just wanted to see my boobs.
Anyway, we have another male coworker who me and him roast each other. We make fun of each other and stuff. All in good fun. Well, he took it a little farther and called me a...(the word you'd use for a girl who sleeps around A LOT). And I just shook my head. Well, my crush defended me and told him not to be calling me that.

My thing is, my crush makes all these comments about my boobs and stuff. Yet he gets defensive when a guy calls me a (well, you know). What's up with that?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably figured that most girls with nipple piercings and covered in tattoos aren't going to be shy about showing off their bodies.

Sounds like he's just being flirty and again, there are certain assumptions to be made about tattooed and pierced girls being a bit more adventurous. Plus you know, he is your crush and all.

Beyond that, there's no real connection between him doing that and him defending you from what he thought was another guy putting you down.

He can defend you but also want to see your goods at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he calls you a slut, distance yourself. Period.

• He didn't call me a slut. This other guy did and my crush defended me and told the other guy off.