Is it too much for me to ask that my boyfriend post that were together?

I've brought it up to him saying that it's very romantic when someone post about someone else and he agreed but then shugged it off, I've posted a couple of times about us but none of them go into his tagged. Should I just get over it or bring it up to him again?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like the opposite, I rarely tag or anything my boyfriend but he tags me on everything. Is he on social media often and posts a lot? If he is like me and don't post of social media a lot you shouldn't worry about it. Now if he is posting all the time, more specifically about things that you and him are doing and still not tagging you maybe something is going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do social media lol. It makes people needy. Why do you want other people to see you together? What's that got to do with you being happy spending time with your partner.

• It almost seems like he's ashamed to be with me

• He just broke up with me an hour ago saying he doesn't think he's ready for a relationship 😢

• Nooooooo! Sorry to hear that. Were you together long? There's someone out there that is made for you. Don't worry.