Is it too much for me to ask that my boyfriend post that were together?

I've brought it up to him saying that it's very romantic when someone post about someone else and he agreed but then shugged it off, I've posted a couple of times about us but none of them go into his tagged. Should I just get over it or bring it up to him again?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like the opposite, I rarely tag or anything my boyfriend but he tags me on everything. Is he on social media often and posts a lot? If he is like me and don't post of social media a lot you shouldn't worry about it. Now if he is posting all the time, more specifically about things that you and him are doing and still not tagging you maybe something is going on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do social media lol. It makes people needy. Why do you want other people to see you together? What's that got to do with you being happy spending time with your partner.

1|0
    0|0
    • It almost seems like he's ashamed to be with me

• Show All
    • He just broke up with me an hour ago saying he doesn't think he's ready for a relationship 😢

• Nooooooo! Sorry to hear that. Were you together long? There's someone out there that is made for you. Don't worry.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• don’t pressure him. my boyfriend and I have been dating for like 3 years and he’s posted about me like once lol. and tbh who cares don’t take it to heart! & don’t bring it up he will post about you if he wants to

0|0
    0|0
  • It obviously means a great deal to you. Express it again by stating how important it is for him to recognise you in this manner

1|0
    0|0
  • Either he is with you 100% or not. There is no such thing as a good 99% relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • we dudes just find posting our relationship status on social media straight dumb unless we get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just won't. It's a bigger deal if he posts about someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matter to you how people see you? U both know u are so just be happy with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too much. If you let this go, He will be thankful and maybe post later some photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him if he is ashamed of dating you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is too much. Some people don't like having their entire life in social media.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes