Should I talk to a girl that rejected me?

We were talking online for a bit and before we actually went on our first date, she told me that she couldn't date me because I didn't drive. For some reason I felt bad, like almost heartbroken. Now she pops up again. What should I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the same boat... Rejected... But still been speaking for the last 3 years... And don't know where we stand. But worried asking her out may lead to losing her as a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• give more details! but tbh I could understand why a girl who drives wouldn’t want to date someone that doesn’t. it makes it really difficult!!